The only photos I took at Thanksgiving; Scott showing the nephews how to properly blow up a microwave. NOT KIDDING.



The remains of the aforementioned microwave. The smiles on the faces of Solomon and Harrison are classic and were worth the entire Thanksgiving weekend visit!

Outside my parents getaway cabin/schoolhouse in
Sanpete county where we spent Thanksgiving.

Scott is so great to put together a family Jazz night. This is the third year he's done it. This year we had the Carter family (Blaine, Alicia, Jacob, Sarah)

Jared and Nicole

Michelle and Brad

and us...we were trying to see how many chins we could give ourselves! Alicia, this picture is for you.

We love going to Jazz games!

Gotta give props to D Will!

We went to the Festival of Trees with the Carter clan December 4
th.

This tree is for Laurel. It is covered with nail polish, nail files, cotton balls and polish remover, etc! We saw it and just laughed! All it was missing was lip gloss.

Consider this our Christmas card!
(Good gosh, my mouth is HUGE...It looks like I have a 60/40% face to mouth ratio!)

Here, this one is better. I like that
Jakey is pointing at something that has caught his eye.
(Now, I have noticed that I have a lot of gums! I have about a 70/30% gum to teeth ratio!)

We tried for a group photo...

...then tried again (loved Alicia's pose and Blaine's expression)

...and finally us laughing!

Scott said he spotted Hulk Hogan, who Scott thought had let himself go.

Sarah slept the entire time with her baby dolly.

They had incredible gingerbread houses--or in this case, gingerbread six flags!!!

Gingerbread lighthouse.

Love this funny guy!

Love this sis.

Love this kid.

THEN, we went to the Mitchell Christmas party and captured one picture.
Hmmm, this was the white elephant exchange--who doesn't need a candy thong? Uh...
11 comments:
I just got excited that you took a picture of a PINK tree, before I even read your sweet little dedication to laurel. :-)
Love these and miss your face!
I love that Scott is showing young kids how to blow things up! LOL! That is awesome...wish we could have all been together:) Oh and the candy thong is hilarious. I love how that lady is holding up so nicely and showing you how to wear it;) LOVE YOU TONS!!! Only a few more days till we see you again!!!
Wow! Glad you're in great holiday spirit! We sure miss you around here!
How have I not read this until now? I love the shout outs. Thank you for the Jazz game... and the Festival of Trees fiesta. We loved it.
you have been busy gettin' your Christmas on! Had a lot of fun seeing you guys the other night. Take good care of the nudey Hawaiian couple for us:)
I'm with Markelle-where is the pic of the neked barrell peeps and the HOT LICKS?? That was pure hysteria/nastiness!!! And the ratios of mouth/face and teeth/gums are pure gems! You know you are a freakin HOTTIE/Kelly McGillis lookalike. Merry Christmas!
Glad we got to crash your family Jazz night. You guys are too much fun!
Those are awesome pictures and you are a babe in ALL of them! SO beautiful! Merry Christmas and to all a good night. I will be in my bed if you need me. :)
I love the fact that you guys get together with your brothers and sisters. Happy. Happy. Happy. See you soon.
Where do I start.... I love the picture of Scott running that was classic. I loved the candy thong that is hilarious. I love it all! You guys are so fun!
How did I miss this post? Love that you included every photo- even (especially) the ones leading up to your group shot. FUnny. So- Jim's sisters used me as a guinie pig to try out hair extensions. This morning was my first attempt at doing my own hair and wow, I've got a thing or two to learn. I thought to myself: who has gorgeous long hair I could try to mimic? And Instantly Megan Lee came to mind. So here I am at your blog, checking out your gorgeous hair. I still don't know what I'm doing, but perhaps with a lot of practice, I can hope for outcomes like yours.
Are you still in Wa? We're waiting for a knock on the door to host you for a night (ok, an hour or two text notice would be nice...).
Post a Comment