Yes, another family baby blessing! With ten in my family and 8 in Scott's...it's almost a monthly occurrence, and we love it!

Mr. Wriggles after his peanut butter and jelly sandwich! This kid is so flippin' funny! We ate out on the back porch and I ran inside to get a quick drink. Wrigley came in looking for me (I had been gone for about 20 seconds) and said, "Hey, get out here and watch me eat!" He kills me!

When did my little brother grow up and have 2 kids?


The little missionary!

This picture is hysterical--Wrigley looks like he is my ventriloquist doll! LOL

Rosie, Paddy, Wrigley, and Ivy.

Mendy had a fantastic luncheon after the blessing! Here is Krissy, Mendy, Lisa, and Melinda.

Cache and Norm

Wrigley and Sean

These are little baby Ivy's blessing shoes. The cool part is they were also Mendy's baby blessing shoes when she was so little! I love generations passing down unique items.

Baby Ivy and the awesome mom, Mendy! I love these girls! I had so much fun staying with them for 4 days. It was incredible to see what Mendy does as a mom every day.

Inger, Lisa, Krissy, Ivy, Mendy, me, mom, Melinda

Krissy and pretty little Miss Ivy

Look at those beautiful lips!


All the Stailey boys brought their DS systems, cause these "girly things are boring!"

Now here is a pair--Caroline and Cache!
Caroline, btw, is officially signed with an agent in LA!

Jonny, Melinda, me, Inger, Norm, Krissy

I LOVE MY SIBLINGS SOOOO MUCH!
8 comments:
OH I love all these pics...We had so so much fun with you here!!!! I hope you will come back after the demanding Wrigley Wore you out ha ha!!!! Thank you for being such an incredible sister in law I love you so much and you really are like my best friend!!!! I hope you no how much I think of you and just what an amazing women you are!!! I LOVE YOU TONS
And you are the best AUNT in the world!!!!
Little Ivy looks beautiful and it looks like you all had so much fun!
I love your updates.......they are the only time I get to see you! And Mindy! I don't know if I fully appreciated seeing you at my birthday! When do we get to pretend to be friends again? Got ANY time? We need to teach Sydnee how to say Megs and Min!!
P.S. Love all of the pics! I love how supportive your family is! And Caroline...What?? Awesome!
I love the sibling photos! You guys are so hilarious. Love you tons!
One of these days you will have a picture of me where you won't need to use your wide lense. Oh it is ALWAYS good times amongst the fam. Good thing Lis and Mend and the bro in laws can handle the insanity. Wriggles is the funniest guy ever. I call mom sometimes and just ask what the latest wrigley story is cuz I know it will always cheer me up! I love that kid. Love the fam, love the pics, love YOU!
Man I wish I was a Nielsen! Can I be adopted in??? Your fam is the funnies fam I have ever known!
Great pics. You look freakin hott.
Someone sitting behind Wrigley looks incredibly beautiful...oh wait...it's you!
Post a Comment