Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's official...

...we have the craziest and the coolest neighborhood!
There is always something both crazy and cool going on in my little neighborhood! Good thing Scott and I are both crazy and cool....:)
Some of our good friends had a birthday party. Bob was turning 30 (what a youngster) and his wife, Katie threw him a bash all centered around Bob's favorite movie, which is...wait for it...
Bring it On!
Oh ya, the 'academy award winning' movie with Kirsten Dunst and Brandi about cheerleading! So hysterical. Of course it was a costume party and here are the results of our efforts.



Small note of self-validation...I made this awesome cake!!!

Eric, Camron, Dave

Bob (the birthday boy) Dave and my Scotty


Katie, the awesome wife!

Bob, Katie, May May, and Scotty

Eric and Dawn Bates

Dave and Karen Moreau

Mike and Jackie Warner

Camron and Aubrey Hill

Randall and fiance Kirsten
It was a blast!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

That is awesome, and hilarious, and so fun, and awesome, and awesome...

If only I could do a Bring It On themed party for Jason's 30th in May...

The Sutherland Family said...

Dang I'm sad we had to miss it. Josh had to go to Cedar and I had to work...lame! I totally would've dressed up as a cheerleader! Looks like the par-tay was a success!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Are you serious?! That is so hilarious! Way to go on getting into your cheer uniform...I don't think I could do that. You guys look cute and looks like it was a blast. I love the cake!

Markelle said...

You two are always such good sports, we like you guys!

J♥M said...

I can only imagine all the laughter there! :) I love the cake!

Alicia said...

First-- his fave movie is WHAT?!!
Love it.
Second--These pics are classic. You two are hott.

Julie Kaye said...

I cannot believe that you have so many chances to dress up.......AND that you have soooooo many great costumes! I LOVE your guts and yesterday YOU made MY day!

LEE BIEN said...

Props to you for still fitting into the old uniform! You guys look great. By the way, I am a closet fan of the strangely awesome "Bring It On" movies.

Jason (or sometimes Laurel) said...

umm...I just want to know which one of you is crazy and which one of you is cool. I have a guess!

Mendy said...

That is so funny!! Compliment your self on getting in you uniforms still!!! You look great!!! and Scott you are a natural!!! How fun the cake is histerical!!!

Shad and Brittany said...

WOW! That looks like a blast. And I know Jackie Warner, I was super suprised to see her on your blog! We were roomies up at BYU-I. WOW! Small world!

Brittany