*elated*biggest.smile.ever
*love*bliss
*giddy*perfect
*warm*cold
*excited
*beautiful
*handsome
*special
*snow princess

*overcome
*white
*forever
*unknown
*new
*flawless
*long.awaited
*better
*safe
*lucky
*blessed
*S.E.X.
*tiara
*ebay
*diamond
*something old
*new york
*fur cloak
*train
*veil
*cancun
*new last name
*belong
*something new
*beloved
*whimsical
*crazy
*goldfish
*ripped dress
*ORANGE
*mom
*dad
*mom
*dad
*family
*something borrowed
*killer jazz band
*the way you look tonight
*something BLUE
*dancing
*laughter
*lots of laughter
*fortune cookies
*sisters*brothers
*rick nye photo guy
*gloves
*glass slippers
*peace
*gratitude
*tears
*more tears
*joy
*happy
*hawaiian wedding song
*eclairs
*the perfect wedding cake
*gerbera daisies
*deann's own wedding song*
*tradition
*tuxedo
*silver
*jordan river
*hawaii
*enough hairspray for years
*sunny
*sacrifice
*full heart
*road less traveled
*future
*123 4 eva*
16 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
I love you guys so much and am so happy you found each other when you did. You love each other so much, and therefore have EVERYTHING. Have the best day today!
Why does Laurel beat me to EVERYTHING?
I love looking at your wedding photos. You look exactly the same but Scott looks SO young!? I guess that's because he was...
I agree with Michelle. You look exactly the same, but Scotty looks like a baby. (He looks better now... damn men!)
Anyway--I love that we are now sisters. I'll never forget the moment I realized I'd have you in my life forever. Happy, happy day!
I forgot! Ugh! I almost asked if you wanted to go to lunch today!! Ha! Ha!
So I have to disagree with Michelle and Alicia--Your hair looks WAY BETTER now! Have the best day!
That is awesome! Happy Happy Anniversary! And many more! :)
Yay! Congrats to you both. You make the CUTEST couple eva!
Glad you found each other-you are awesome together and I love to see you two together. Makes me want to be a better wife to Mauricio!
Happy Anniversary friend. You are so sweet and Laurel is so blessed to have such an amazing sister in law. I am jealous!
E-bay???? How romantic.
Happy Anniversary!
Megan, you are one of the biggest blessings in my life. Scott has always been special to me but he became even more awesome when he married you. As we were driving up to Idaho on Friday I remembered your anniversary so I hope this is better said late than never. I love both of you so much!
You guys are an amazing couple and such great family to me. It was so fun seeing you today. Cache was loving on you guys tons! You guys are the best. I hope you have a wonderful year. I always wish our visits were longer. I hope we can see you really soon!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A belated, but very Happy Anniversary! You two are a good example of what a wonderful marriage and a perfect couple really is!
Yes, I am a little behind, but I talked to you that day, so I am right on top of him, I mean things. Happy Anni! Cruise Ship style!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment