The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Monday, January 25, 2010
Say "Yes" to drugs!
I am so glad we have modern medication! Those antibiotics are flippin' fantastic! WOW! My crappy croupy cough has really been helped with breathing treatments and drugs! SO glad to live in this advanced medical and techno time!
Awesome! Don't you just love that moment when you can tell that you are on the mend? I'm a believer in medicine and a LOT of sleep. By the way, I get to see you in four days!
4 comments:
Seriously. Who are these weirdos opposed to antibiotics, ibuprofen, epidurals, and anti-depressants?!! A-MEN, my sister!
Awesome! Don't you just love that moment when you can tell that you are on the mend? I'm a believer in medicine and a LOT of sleep. By the way, I get to see you in four days!
I hear ya! I am sorry you've been sick...I had no idea:( Feel better!
Can I say hellllyessss!!!!!!!!
XOXO! Glad you're feeling a bit better!
Post a Comment