This picture was the funniest email. I love your new blog back ground except it's hard to read the words you wrote with your pictures. Hope you had a great birthday a few weeks ago and that you guys are doing well.
"The person who finds the bike is obviously the one who STOLE it, so they don't DESERVE any reward!" It's PeeWee's big adventure at it's finest. That was funny!
11 comments:
I love it! I'd love it with a peach too!
PRICELESS!!!
That ROCKS!!!!
awesome.
That is freakin hilarious! ILMAO!!!
David's Bike was stolen off of our front lawn last week. These fliers aren't a bad idea!
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! And thanks again for the wonderful email I received this afternoon. You're the best.
:)
I want my two dollars!!
This picture was the funniest email. I love your new blog back ground except it's hard to read the words you wrote with your pictures. Hope you had a great birthday a few weeks ago and that you guys are doing well.
"The person who finds the bike is obviously the one who STOLE it, so they don't DESERVE any reward!" It's PeeWee's big adventure at it's finest. That was funny!
Post a Comment