Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some random pictures

Gotta love Wrig! He likes to ride on this truck and all his little cars are kept inside that big truck.

You gotta blow this picture up to fully appreciate how adorable little Carter's face is!


Once again, Frank does not know how big he is. Like he can fit through Melinda's kitty door???!!!


I love this picture. Bronx was just a lil' pup, but he was hell bent on going off the deck by himself. He has taught me tenacity! Keep on keepin' on!


Frank will always be our baby!


One of the funnest vacations I have ever been on. Pikes market in Seattle with Shiner.


The greatest family of sisters EVER!! I love these girlies!

So while I'm feeling out of shape, this one encourages me...


So pretty much the cutest family picture I have ever seen. Look at how adorable those boys are. Ethan and Carter with their sweet bow ties and that cute curly-headed Duncan! This was just a picture taken for the ward directory. HALLO! ADORABLE!


His little shirt says, "My dad is the man!" I just love his little adorable face and his folded arms.

So just some random photos that make me smile!!

10 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Why am I crying? I have lost my damned mind! O Meg, I just love you! What's mine is yours. Literally.

tammy stailey said...

You are seriously the best! And you have such an amazing family!! Wrigley is the cutest thing ever. And of course I cannot deny how adorable those Stailey's are!! And Frank and Bronx makes me laugh! Our prayers are always with you! I love you!!

Laurel said...

I love those! So glad you shared. :)

Alicia said...

Those are so sweet! Nice collection, sis.

Josh and Katie said...

cute pictures! We heard you guys were doing the Navy thing, that will be an adventure. We need to do something soon then :)

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my heck! Was Carter that little?! He is so grown up now! I love Scotty cradling Frank...hilarious! Fun photos! Love ya!

J♥M said...

What awesome pictures! They all are!

LEE BIEN said...

I don't think those pictures are random because they all are about people or things you love. Thanks for sharing them; they made me happy too.

Mendy said...

Oh my I just seriously think Carter is the cutest little thing ever that face is so adorable!!!!! Frank is hilarious and really thinks he is Small so funny

Justin and Lindy said...

Hey we came to see you and Denise the other day at work. The only thing that was missing was YOU! Hope your doing good and you got the help you needed with your decisions. Hope to see you soon!