Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 24th weekend

We had a nice and relaxing weekend! We are trying to re-instigate the monthly Lee sibling gathering! We decided to have an activity instead of just dinner! So we rode the Snowbird tram and at Laurel's request had a picnic atop the mountain. (upon hearing this michelle asked if Maria and the VonTrap kiddies would be joining)
Meme playing with lil K! (or knawing on her fat arms??)

We think that she thought more food was coming and therefore stayed super interested in the towellette wipe. Little K downed like 4 jars of baby food and a bottle!

Ahh, so precious!

Here b the Lee gals. If it wasn't so hazy you can easily see all the way into the Salt Lake valley. Being on top of the mountain is awesome, and plenty cooler than down in the valley.

GOO! We love lil' Jake man! He is such a chill dude.

7 comments:

tammy stailey said...

Ah! How fun! I sometimes wish the Stailey's would do activities rather than dinner every time! I hope you are doing well!! Lots of love!!

Alicia said...

Whose cute kid is that??? He is adorable!! haha
I love this post. I love you guys.

Laurel said...

I LOVED this day!!!

J♥M said...

I think you guys have the best families!

LEE BIEN said...

Matt and I are looking at these pictures and wondering why the heck we weren't invited! Honestly.

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a fun family! I love the little ones. They have the chubbiest little faces...so cute! It looks beautiful up there...and cool...wish I was there:)

Michelle said...

Um. how about that I look like 6 months prego in that shirt? Why didn't you guys tell me?