Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family/friend fast (the triple F)

This is so not like us to publicize our personal business or religion for that matter. HOWEVER, we need some help outside of ourselves and know that those that read our blog are dear friends and family who love us. We would like to ask for support from those of our family and friends who would be willing to participate in a family/friend fast this Sunday July 12. Thank you so much for already so many thoughts, emails, comments, prayers, etc. on our behalf in regards to our "trying to have a family!" We have dealt with infertility in some fashion for four plus years and currently have some choices in front of us that we would like just an added boost in luck/faith/strength/support/divine intervention with us as we decide which paths to follow and procedures to undertake. Anyone who would like to join us this Sunday, we would LOVE and APPRECIATE it. We thank our family and friends for continually being there for us! I don't assume that people check our blog every minute of every day, but if any of you know of other family members or friends, please pass this information along. We would love as MANY people joining us in this as possible. Thank you again, so much!

16 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Of course! Anything for you poop stain!

tammy stailey said...

Hello? Of course we will. Anything for you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Of course, we love you so much. Let us know if we can do anything else!

Laurel said...

I was actually going to ask you guys about this. I am SO, SO glad you let us know! You know we would fast for a WEEK if you asked. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia said...

Anything and everything for you two!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You have all of our support and love!!! I will be praying for you guys all day. Good luck with all of your choices and decisions.

LEE BIEN said...

I believe in the power of prayer and fasting. We're with you 100%.

Todd and Ashley said...

Megan and Scott I will be fasting for you guys this Sunday. I hope that whatever you guys are going through works out. It's been too long since I have talked to you. I hope that the Lord blesses you both, you deserve the blessing of being parents. The infertility road is not easy, we feel some of your pain. Love you always!!!!

Barry and Rochelle said...

We also know of the power of fasting in prayer. Count us in!

J♥M said...

You got it babe!

Alyssa said...

I would love to...I have missed you by the way.

Pete, Wendy, Cooper & Delaney said...

We are in of course!

Tara said...

I'm in....Can we pig out BEFORE hand or is that the wrong spirit of fasting??? =)

Becca Jo said...

Good luck you two! I'm in too.

Mindy said...

I didn't see this until today, but I am still going to fast for you! My prayers are with you. Luv u megs!

Mendy said...

Love you You guys are in our prayers everyday!!!!! And of course Bronx and Cow ha ha !!!!