
"Maybe far away, or maybe real nearby..." I love this song!

"I love you, Miss Hannigan"

Caroline has the greatest expressions...keep in mind she is 8 years old. I'm pretty sure when I was 8, I was still trying to tie my shoes!

"It's a hard knock life for us, it's a hard knock life for us!"

"Molly" mimicking Miss Hannigan. "Get to work! This
dump better shine like the top of the Chrysler building!"

"Strip them beds, I said get to work!"

I loved this part! Molly hiding in Mr. Bundles laundry bag!

Caroline acting drunk like Miss Hannigan--so funny!


"It's a hard knock life, yes it is!" Lina gets stuck in this bucket and cries for help...

...and two other orphans come to the rescue and carry her off still stuck in the bucket!

Listening to "you're never fully dressed without a smile..."

After the show all the cast is available to meet. Caroline was so busy signing autographs and getting pictures with other little girls--seriously hysterical! I ran right up and hugged her and someone behind us in line said, "Oh, that must be her mom!" Inger was standing right there and didn't correct them by saying Caroline was hers, she let me pretend to be the mother! Thanks Eeno! I would claim her any day!

Of course Melinda and I were candidly accepting our awards and standing in our own line to sign autographs, no one asked however. Hmm

Good times! I love my sisters!


Molly with Daddy Warbucks, who just raved about how wonderful Caroline is!!

Molly and Annie

How fun that they have this ginormous poster to stand by and take pictures. Apparently, I didn't get the memo to kneel down or bend over, because I look like I'm 7 feet tall next to all my petite sisters!!

How adorable is this? Inger's only daughter. Gosh we love her!!!
10 comments:
I am so sad!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there! She looks fantastic! Way to go Caroline!
SO freaking CUTE!
That is so great! How did she get involved in all this? This is Karlees dream and I dont even know where to start? Any advice auntie?
She is so talented already...What a little cutie.
Oh My STARS! She's beautiful and you look like you were having the time of your life! I'm so glad you went!
Those are SO, SO cute! Is that completely ridiculous of me that I got tears looking at the picture of Inger with Caroline at the end? ;) Love you, Megan!
Oh my Love the photos that you can't take SUCKERS!!!!! Ha ha she is so stinkin cute
Crazy good times, and I love the one of us excepting our tony award. We really reserved it. Who doesn't love us?! If they don't, then they are just asking for a bitter.....
Hehe she's so cute and little! I'm so impressed! You guys have too much talent for one family.
um... I just realized (after looking at this post a few times) that the "group" orphan shot was you guys standing in front of a poster. Wowza.
Post a Comment