So we decided to screw it all and hopefully get the swine flu and head to Mexico! K, since flights are so cheap with people freaking out about Mexico being infested with Miss Piggy's leperous-ness (FYI there are substantially more cases in the US and none in Cabo or Cancun just in Mexico City which is a few thousand miles away) we decided to take advantage of our flight vouchers we've been holding onto as well as credits with pre-paid hotel stay. So (long story short) off to Cabo San Lucas we went!!!

This was SERIOUSLY the view from our balcony!!! Hellz yes! Out where there is a break in the rocks coming out of the water is where the 'Land's End' arch is as well as 'Lover's Beach' out that-a-ways too.

Here I be, looking at fish swimming by... & getting ready to take a dive into the Ocean... Seriously the water was soooo nice and warm! You could stay in it for hours without getting cold @ all.

As i said, the water was flippin fantastic! I didn't have my mask or fins with me (left them in the room, but we used them later for sure) but that's the benefit of salt water-- makes it easy to float!

Here is Hott Megz chilling out on the Hotel's Beachfront. Lover's Beach is right behind that sail boat.

And we both be here just kickin it in our lounge chairs, now under the shade ready to read some books and listen to me= i-pod megz= ocean waves.

Megan always likes to 'draw' a lil somethin somethin!

A self portrait of us with the Cabo Rocks in the background.

So , i always gotta go in for the smooch when we are livin it up in a romantic spot! (& apparently i crushed her nose)

In order to get over to Lover's Beach you HAVE to take a 'water taxi' over there, and for 'special price for you only' they give a tour of Land's End arch. Complete with passing by the sea lion rock!

Oh and there were plenty of Pelicans too...

Oh, here is the landing spot for all water taxis coming into Lover's Beach

Here is a better shot of the arch from our water taxi tour!

Behind the arch is the 'Pirate Cave' It was too rough of water to get into that spot even though i really kind of wanted to try it out anywayz.

A slightly different angled view of the arch, kind of peeking into the cave.

Megz in front of the sea lion rock! (Maximize the picture to get a better view of all of the seals)

A backside vie of the arch with the lovely Megz lookin SMOKIN HOTT!

Yet another angled view of the arch! It was seriously breathtaking!

Some amigos we made who sell truly authentic food on the side of the road to the locals. I talked with some taxi drivers, and then we made friends with the parasail staff who told us to visit these Senoritas who have a roadside 'cafe' where the locals eat.

Strap me in cuz i am ready to rock and roll!

And so is Megz!

I believe i can fly.... i believe i can touch the sky

i think about you every night and day..... sumthin sumthin gunna fly away.
Honestly this was AWESOME cuz it was super windy and it made the ride crazy fun, occasionally scary but awesome.

and one more shot of the arch... why the frick not!

Um so our hotel (Villa del Palmar) Kicked trash and had a slide which looked like a killer whale (we called him Bulgie)

We headed out to lover's beach a few times, this was i believe right before we went snorkeling along the shore @ lover's

Upon this voyage to Lover's Beach the water was calmer and we got up and close to the sea lions and Megz loved this lil dude asleep on top of this big fatty.

I told Megz to 'vogue' it out and here is her hotness!

I took a few scenic pics too.

yada yada yada...

boo ya!

Candid picture of Megz!

Candid pic of me from Megz.

The timers on a camera never seem to take that great of photos!

Finally we got someone who was out there with us and could take our picture! Shaweet!

And finally sunset on our vacation falls and we are headed out of there!
17 comments:
Wow! I get to be the first comment...hmmm...what should I say...j/k. So, Scottie, you are one lucky dude. Your wife is smokin' hot! And I think the water taxi driver liked her too, (with his hand on her shoulder:) That trip looks like so much fun. I know you guys probably loved having a getaway by yourselves, but next time WE ARE COMING! Love you guys!
Uh, I'm so jealous!! That looks like such a fun trip and beautiful! You got some great pictures too!
Such hotties!! You guys are awesome! What a fun trip!! I am totally jealous and Megz, I love your swimsuits!! BTW, I love that Rosie doesn't want to be anywhere near you guys in case of the swine flu! Stinkin hilarious!!
Um... jealous!!!!
Seriouso. For realsies. Super jealous.
These pictures are fantastic and you both are hotties. (Is that weird, Scott?) We totally were there on our honeymoon but got the Reader's Digest version of Lover's Beach. *Sigh* I love you guys! We really want to hang out soon!
Maybe that's why I was thinking I was worried... swine flu!
So glad you had a great getaway together!
Great pics and fabulous post!
Yay! These pictures are awesome and I'm so jealous of you guys! I love the "special price for you only" line... so so true.
Hey, now that I'm unemployed (at least temporarily) we want to BBQ. When is good for you?
I am SUPER JEALOUS!!! I was rather confused when I got your picture message, as none of us had ANY idea y'all were headed South. I asked Jason, "Are Scott and Megan in Mexico?" He tried to convince we your phones wouldn't work out of the country, I said I recognized that photo-op, but none of us knew anything!!! Funny. :) I'm so glad you guys had such a blast! It looks A-MAZ-ING!!!
And yes, the "special price for you only" is awesome.
The only thing wrong with your impromptu vacation is that WE WEREN'T THERE! Oh yeah, maybe that was the point. There is nothing like getting away from it all and you both deserve it. What fantastic pictures, adorable swimsuits, and great times!
those pictures were fantastic! Professional quality. I knew there would be a trip posted sooner or later. You guys can't sit still for too long :) I am so glad you guys get to travel as often as you do. miss you.
WOW! That's all I have to say!
Im super jealous! I need a vaca!!!!
Oh I'm so glad you guys found some time to get away! You needed it!! Love you girl!
P.S.
DO IT!! :)
Why was I not invited???? Rudeness-Here I was, thinking we were all BFF'd out, and then you ditch me. Umm-we may be over! Glad you had a great time (even without me there)!
See ya soon!
It does look like heaven! Ahhhh. What a nice get away. I am glad you guys just made the move and di what you want. Love it. Someday I will be on a vacay. The only problem is I may not come back. Bottoms up to wales, chips, dips, and dorks!
Gorgeous! Way to take advantage of a great deal! Check out your hotttt wife- And glad you seem to have survived the pig-flu...
What a trip! It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Way to be spontaneous!
Ok so finally I am back in the loop with the internet!!!! Love all the pictures and you look so good love the hat and you swimming suits so cute!!!! Loved seeing you guys this weekend hopefully soon we will see you again Love you so much and glad to be updated in your life!!!!!
Post a Comment