Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jacob's blessing day 10.12.08

Blaine and Alicia blessed their sweet little Jake a few weeks ago and here are some photos. I was HONORED as Alicia asked me to make him a little blessing beanie! What a special treat for Auntie May May!

The little AB & J Carter family!!

My handsome Scotty with the lil' dude!

All the Lee women. This has always been such a compliment to me that when we 'call' for a Lee women photo...it is a given that they include me. I have never felt like an in-law, I completely feel like a daughter! I forget that Scott and I are not related and that it is legal for us to be married to each other. I love the Lee women who make me feel so welcome!! (Things to check out: Laurel's purple tights--love it, and um, did you notice Michelle is 7 MONTHS prego in this photo...um, which one is Michelle, right? The one on the farthest right!)

Nothin' in-law about it...Pops and Mama Lee



Izzy showing us how to eat Costco chocolate cake!!


My niece and nephew on the Lee side...only two, but what a perfect two!



This is one of my favorite photos, ever! How precious is this little bald, round-headed fellow? I love this little addition to the family!!

Blaine is such an awesome bro-in-law. He has always been really good to me and even gave me a great hug once (he thought I was Alicia--lol)! He did a great job blessing his son and his family is great--I really like the Carter clan!

Pops Lee, Matt, some hott hunk, Mama Lee, and the honored guest himself, Jacob!
I love my Lee family so much! Honestly, I could blow smoke and say anything on my blog and tell you how great blah blah is and could be lying through my teeth...HOWEVER, I love my in-laws!!!!! And that is the honest, truth! How I lucked out, I'll never know, but NO ONE could be luckier than me!

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Oh my gosh he's cute, and that blessing outfit is ADORABLE! Where did she get it? It looks SO comfy!

Alicia said...

I love these pictures. That is an amazingly cute kid (if I do say so myself)... too bad his mama is so chubby. :)

Karin said...

You have been one busy blogger lately! LOVE catcing up with the Lees. You're gorgeous. That's all.