Scott went on the Elk hunt this year. He went with my brother Norm and that is ALWAYS a combination of mass hysteria and trouble! Those two together are the craftiest little McGyvers! I love animals and have a hard time talking about killing them (but I do love a good JCW's cheeseburger). Here are some pictures of Scott and his "excuse" to get out all his guns!! He is turning into his dad more and more each day!



3 comments:
"Brokeback"... now that is a story to be told for the next family get together! Did they kill anything?
... mmm, Bacon Cheeseburger! OINK!MOOOO! Got to love JCW's!
HOORAY, for new posts! No offense to the BeanLees (you know I absolutely ADORE them), but I'm happy to see more of the TWO of you again. :) I love everything about ALL of these posts, and I love you!
Those crazy men! I love all the pictures. Those photos of the landscapes are gorgeous!
Post a Comment