Sweet baby Duncan was blessed a little over a week ago. If you can even believe this, I didn't take one picture. What a horrible Aunt. I was busy blabbing with family! So these photos came from Melinda's camera. They are the cutest little pictures. I can't even believe my sister has three children--three boys, no less! What a treat for me!!



These guys are hysterical!


What a trooper MIN!!! You are awesome!! Poor Shiner barely gets this day over with, and Ethan and Carter are wrestling and Ethan ends up with stitches in his chin and Carter has a bloody scab on his nose! Min said she was surprised this had not happened sooner! I mean when these guys wrestle...they wrestle!! They learned it all from Wipeout, Hole in the Wall, and from just being a little boy! Their stories are always so funny! They are ALWAYS up to something! When I asked Carter what he had on his nose he said, "I have a lightning bolt on my nose." The shape of the scab across his nose, is exactly the shape of a lightning bolt...so of course, he has a lightning bolt on his nose!!! LOL

Great grandmother Tueller--this is the Colonel's wife, my mom's mom

Four generations!

My awesome, amazing, perfect dad with his little grandson!

Colonel Jack and Marjorie--I love these grandparents so, so much! I am so lucky to have them! They both turn 89 in a few months!
Scott and I have had a lot of "baby" stuff going on. We are truly thankful and blessed to be surrounded by family who share their sweet little kids with us. It really fills a void. I won't lie and tell you that I didn't wish this was my own little baby blessing, but this might be as close as I get.
9 comments:
It was so fun to see you we miss you already and hope to see ya soon. Love ya tons
You might have made me cry! You are a huge support and it means a lot to these little ones that you're in their life! I know 4 unrelated kids that adore you and call out your name!
Beauty is genetic in your family. Wow!
You have such a tender spirit and I love your guts.
My boys and I love you!
That was such a special day. I felt the spirit so strong. Megan, you are an inspiration to me. I'm so glad I could spend a little time with you. Love you sis!
What cute pictures. Those nephews of yours are adorable. I hope all is well for you guys.
I haven't talked to you in a while and I just wanted you to know that I love ya ;)
Hang in there Megan. We love you!
Of course this isn't your only chance!!! You are such a silly girl. You will have your own baby blessed before you know it.
Enjoy your Auntie roll, though. (You get to give them back when they cry :0 )
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts and feelings. I know that they are personal but I have been blessed for reading them. I love you and Scott and am amazed by your depth and combined strength. During the Thanksgiving season when we count out blessings I think on the following quote: "Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way."
Post a Comment