It has been baby central around both our families lately! Here is Mr. Wonderful...Jacob Blaine Carter weighing in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. This is Alicia and Blaine's new baby! This makes the second grandchild on the Lee side. WE ARE SO EXCITED! Scott's mom is in town and we always love that! But we love to have another nephew! He is so adorable and is so dang alert! He looked right at me and we had a little bonding moment...:)


I love this picture. This is Blaine and his new son, Jacob with his brother Brent, and his little dude, Jackson. This picture will please pop pop and gangy--Blaine's parents who live in New Mexico. They are so fun!

YEAH!!! My new favorite family! Blaine, Alicia, and baby Jacob! I love Alicia JUST like one of my own sisters! And I love Blaine! He was so sweet when he was explaining what it was like to welcome the little guy into the world. He was in tears and I loved seeing a sensitive side of my bro-in-law!

My sweet Scotty and his wonderful, nice, adorable, considerate, caring sister, Alicia with the new babe!

I just love watching Scotty with little kids, he is so fetchin' adorable with ALL children. He is so loving and FUN! Everyone should have an uncle like Scott!

Once again, Scott snappin' photos and I'm so glad! I love little newborns , especially when they are MINE (in a round about way:)


We love you Alicia, Blaine and Jacob! We are so glad we are family and so grateful that you let us be such a big part! xoxo
10 comments:
What a freakin' small world! Cute babes!
Cuteness all around!
Awesome! Congrats!
xoxo
How exciting! Another baby boy! Scott's sis is beautiful. Miss you guys!
Congrats.
You are so adorable! I can see how excited you are in having these new babies around! Congratulations!
You guys have some of the cutest nephews ever!
You are the greatest auntie and uncle ever! We love you guys!
Oh how exciting and scott and his sis look so much alike!!! And I love your guys jackets so cute. We miss you guys so freakin much and can't wait to see you next week!!!!!
So cute! Ok, I LOVE the last pic because you are looking at the cam and the little guy is looking at you like "dude, how can I get a set of those chops!" LOL!!!! xoxo
yeah! congratulations! we need to hang out so our babies can play together! love mesh
Post a Comment