Thursday, August 28, 2008

First time ever I saw your face...

I wish I could put into words how special this day was for me. I have never followed a pregnancy more closely than this one. (Watching the epidural placement was quite a highlight, as a side note). I wasn't aware Scott was taking pictures, but I'm so glad he did, I will never forget this moment!





I think I'd like to make this our new "family" photo! Thanks Shiner for sharing your wonderful THREE boys with us! We love them so much!

Carter first saw Duncan and Melinda was holding him. Carter said, "Look mommy, Duncan likes you!"


When Ethan first saw and held baby brother Duncan, he said, "It's so wonderful to have a new addition to our family!"


My amazing dad--Grandpa Paddy

My adorable mother--Grandma Rosie

The sweet mother herself!

My brother-in-law John--he is a totally busy bishop of the LDS church, and hardly ever misses a family event. I sure love him!

The cutest of them all--my Scotty holding my sister's baby!

10 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Your newest little nephew is so beautiful! Babies are a powerful way to feel the spirit of love in our lives. What a wonderful experience to share with your sister and family!

Mendy said...

Oh I am so sad I missed all this. Damn St. George!!! I love all the pics and just the baby is so freakin cute oh I just want to squeeze him. I love ya Meg keep being strong there is only good in your future!!!

Denise said...

So great to see pictures of your parents. I miss them. The baby is cute, I'm sure you are already the best auntie around. I'm glad you are back to blogging. I missed you.

Alicia said...

Oh, he is PERFECT!!!
I'm so glad you got to be there... (and so happy Deron made it)!
So proud of my big-little bro, Scotty too. Very, very cool and exciting stuff here! Keep us posted on what coming. I can;t wait! You guys are awesome. It isn't often that there is a beter match than you two.

Anna M. said...

What a cute new little nephew you have...and what fun pictures! Congratulations to your sister! I think epidurals are pretty dang cool to watch, too. =)

Wendy said...

PRICELESS!! that is all i can muster! xoxo

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

what an adorable little baby! i wanna squeeze him! you guys are the best! we just love you....wish you lived here:)

Michelle said...

I love watching Scott with little babies... he is so great. These pictures are awesome! Tell Melinda I'm thinking about her and I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Hannah Jones said...

Congrats to the entire family!
Meg, your face in the 2nd picture is my favorite! LOVE.

:)

Todd and Ashley said...

Those are some of the best pictures ever Meg. Everyone is so happy and the baby is so precious. I love newborns and the way they smell. The yummy baby lotion and how soft they are. Love you girl!!!