So this is where we should be going this July (for our annual trip to NYC and especially for the All-Star game and the last season playing in the old Yankee stadium) but unfortunately we are not :(...so to make myself feel better, I went looking through pictures of our most recent trip to the Big Apple and this is what I found!

This was us walking in the rain on our way to see U2 at Madison Square Garden--freaking amazing, huh Scott?


If you take the D train all the way to end of the line, you wind up at Coney Island. Now there is an interesting place! Well worth the trip!

Every 4th of July this Nathan's hot dog restaurant hosts the Nathan's hot dog eating contest--and who doesn't want to be a part of that?! If you've never watched it, check it out this July 4th on TV--it'll change your life!

I love a good wiener!

Coney Island used to be THE place. It's kind of like what Atlantic City, NJ used to be too. It's an old boardwalk right on the Atlantic ocean.

Unfortunately this "ride" was not running that day! Hmmm...I certainly would have been interested in seeing exactly what this entailed?! HELLO!
So hats off to my favorite place in the world! I keep telling Scott that the second he graduates, we are moving to NYC and he can fly helicopters doing tours of the Empire State Building, etc. I secretly want him to work for CSI:NY getting their aerial shots! They seriously are hiring! :)

13 comments:
Okay. Seriously? DO IT! Why the #*%@ not? You two both look so happy in all of these pictures. I love you!
I have to agree with Laurel- you look SO happy. And gorgeous. And handsome. And wonderful. And .... what a dream job that would be!
I love you guys so much!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Though I'd hate to see you two go, I'd love to come visit. I heart NY!
You move, and I move with you! Don't think that you can escape me! Um, Scott would rock doing the CSI thing. How fun. I am really wondering who the freak of the live human target was. Possible your friend and mine oh, I don't know take your pick of the winners that we run into. I have to give a shout out to the Seattle weiners. Remember the ones we dogs we ate before the ferry ride? hey those weren't too shabby. It makes me miss Atlantic City too. Remember...On the boardwalk in Atlantic City life can be peaches n' cream!
I can't bloody type!
That looks like so much fun! I want to go to New York so so bad and looks like we aren't going either. ha ha. Ok Well someday we will go on that baseball trip we talked about someday right. Go Scottie CSI that would be sweet but not to be that far away. Love ya megs you are so sweet to leave that comment we had so much fun swimming and hope to see ya soon!!!
Oh NYC! I wonder where Harold is these days?!?! Good old HBG!!
Cute pictures of you guys. How do you guys get the perfect pictures every time? Adam and I will have to make it there someday soon. We choose a cruise instead of the NYC trip this year.
If you go to NYC again, let me know. We will meet you!
Loved every single second of those - NYC and the Lee's just go hand-in-hand. That's just the way it is!! xoxo
There is so much to see in that city you can never see it in a lifetime! I think we'll skip the hot dog contest though. ;o)
We miss you guys! (and your niece is so cute! What an awesome experience for her!)
elsh
I think I would have a heart attack if you moved to NY. But I suppose the upside of that potential move is that I would finally get to see the Big Apple, and see it through your eyes! I honestly can see Scott working at a job like that, and Megan would fit in fine. Best of luck to whatever the future brings.
Dude - "annual trip"?? I'd just like to go to ONCE. Great pictures and great times! We'll have to go one of these days.
Post a Comment