We started the day off at Chuck E Cheese
Fun Uncle Scotty always playing with the little guys--they rocked at ski ball (look how cute Carter's face is looking up at Scott)
I love these two little nephews so, so much. The best part about this picture is Melinda's face in the background...you gotta blow this photo up and check it out LOL!!
11 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun day. 3 year olds are the best! How lucky is Carter to have such a wonderful Aunt and Uncle! Family is great!
Meg you are seriously the ultimate aunt. We don't know what we would do with out you. Carter is so freakin cute and just loves scott so much you can see it in his face. I love that big picture of you to you guys are HOT!!!!!
LOVE YA
There are no words. They are a-freaking-dorable! And Min's right. You ARE the ultimate aunt!
Looks like a lot of fun! You and your husband have to be the best aunt and uncle!!!
Cute I love your blog I can't figure out how to change my back ground its really annoying. Any who thanks for the comments on my blog!! I love being a mommy Cash is such a little cutie. And so far a really good baby.
Oh Megan--you win cutest aunt and uncle hands down. Those little guys are the best! Hopefully our Carter is as cute as Melinda's
Good times with the family and the cute nephews. You are the cutest aunty Meg. I love the new template. I have to change mine around too cause I get sick of it. Besides change is good.
Megan, I'm so glad that you leave comments on my blog! It is Will that your parents know. His wife passed away a couple of months ago. She was having headaches and found out that she had a brain tumor :( We miss her. We are still in MD. We move in 3 weeks! I'm glad we will be able to keep in touch. I love you!
Um, he's 3?!!? Whuuuuutttt??? Ok, I can't believe that - where does the time go? It's like the Kenny Chesney song "Don't Blink" cuz' seriously if you do - it's gone-and-gone! What can I say, exceptionally adorable children. I am so glad you have them monkey, and equally, that they have you - it helps A LOT!! :)
xoxo
We actually went to Chuck E Cheeses last week as well. I wanted to run around dousing (sp?) Haven in GermX the entire time. BUT, I didn't and she didn't get sick! Sweet. Trouble is, she loved the place so much she has asked little else since then but when can we go back? It was actually super fun. Love the pics. and I'm glad the neph had a good b-day.
Love my Megs. You keep me smiling!
All I can say is that when we visit Utah for a few days following our Yellowstone deal, I hope to see cute Melinda and her boys. I've told more than one person about the adorable dog show. Is it now an annual event?
Post a Comment