Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bronx!

Bronx is ONE!
In "honor" of his birthday, Scott and I went to see Ironman. (Of course, we left the dogs home, silly!) That movie was awesome! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.
















We sure love our dogs! There is nothing better than going home after a long day and having Frank and Bronx to greet me! NO ONE is EVER that excited to see me! They love us unconditionally, they never cry, we don't have to get up in the night with them, no diapers to change, we can leave the house for hours/days and they can "babysit" themselves-- we are really liking our set-up! :)




12 comments:

Shellie said...

Happy birthday B-ronx!! I love all the pictures you posted Megs! Miss you!!!

Alicia said...

Awe... happy birthday buddy! Although he doesn't share a birthday with me like Frank does. :)

Todd and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday Bronx!!! What a cutie. I love the shopping cart picture the best. What a fun little guy to have around. I hear ya when you say how fun it is to come home to your pets who are so excited to see you and just love you so much no matter much.

Em said...

hey Um YOU did so good on sunday. you always have really well thought our lessons. it was just exciting to be in sunday school again. anyway I just need to tell you that I think you are great and really funny.
take care and good luck with everything. by the way I bet you could fit in the family history... ok just kidding you handled that really well..
Emily Kinghorn

Dottie Stay said...

Happy Birthday Bomber!!! We love you! You are the best brother and cousin in the world. You take care of your meme and shotty!

Kirsti said...

you do have it good. I have to be a bit more involved with my one year old...love the pic's!

Karin said...

Awww, super fun pix! Did he at least get a party hat?

LEE BIEN said...

Honestly, I think I have robbed all three of my boys when it comes to wanting a dog. Brett used to pray for one and Matt has told me that while he doesn't want to own one, he really likes them. But Scott took the prize because he not only has two little guys to bond with, he has Jessica Rabbit for a wife.

Mendy said...

Those pictures are priceless. Happy Birthday Bronx, you and Wrigley are the same age. Love Ya can't wait to see ya

Em said...

I just wanted to tell you BFF dog killer that I am thrilled to be on your Favorite blogger buddies, I cant get stocked enough by you. seriously this is truely an honer.
Emily Kinghorn

Markelle said...

I think you have the cutest dogs, and I love that Frank and Bronx are so close yet so different in size. My favorite picture is the one of Bronx with all the stuffing lying around him. He looks so innocent just sitting there. awww seriously makes me want another puppy!

Hannah Jones said...

Happy birthday baby B!
I hope you ripped the snot out of a new toy!!!