
So we were finally able to take a little break from the crap known as 'our lives' and just relax for a bit! While here we are going to be able to enjoy the sun (it was 86 degrees yesterday)and visit family (yes that includes Brett... er Elder Lee) We also will visit some friends here (Josh Bastian) while enjoying a Cubs Spring Training Baseball game! We also heard that it has continued snowing in blessed Utah too. (so sorry) We'll attach pics of us after the vacation! oh yeah and Megs is here because of a work conference (LAME)
16 comments:
Wow! 86 degress! It's difficult to remember what that felt like. Lucky you guys!
Wow...totally jealous!! Enjoy yourselves...you deserve it!
Lindsey J
So lucky, Megs. I remember (oh so long ago) when I went on that cruise with you and Melinda (and the rest of the family :)) and you would lay out on the deck of the boat (looking fabulous in your swimsuit) and say that if you were a pagan, you would worship the sun. (I thought, wow. She is so cool.) We could use a little sun around here, that is for sure. Have fun!
You guys just enjoy and relax!! Hopefully you won't run into anyone Megs. Have as much fun as you can at the conference. Enjoy the weather, and please come back with a tan so I can be jealous of how you just oak in the color!
I'm so glad you get a break in the sun! Enjoy it!
Bring some sunshine home! Can't take this Utah weather anymore. Did you happen to get a room with two beds?? I'm comin' to join you!
Bring some sunshine home! Can't take this Utah weather anymore. Did you happen to get a room with two beds?? I'm comin' to join you!
Happy! Happy!
I'm totally jealous. Love you guys!
If only you could bottle sunshine :) It reminds me of that song by John Denver, "Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy". Have a great time you two!
Oh what I wouldn't give to see a AZ desert sunset! I'm so glad you are there having a vacation from your... PROBLEMS! (What About Bob?)
Love you guys! See you Sunday.
so awesome! i LOVE the cubs (i just wish they'd win something sometime :) ).
i hope you have a GREAT time!
Since moving to Washington 10 years ago (and in spite of being born and partially raised in California) I feel that I have three "homes", Arizona, Utah, and here. I love all three. Who couldn't love the Rocky Mountains or the Oregon coast, but I'm pretty sure that nothing can top an Arizona sunset. Have a wonderful time!
Love, Mom
Glad you're enjoying the sun for us! We have switched places and I am already tired of the C-O-L-D! So when you return, we need to get us girlies together. K?! Give Elder Lee a handshake for me- you guys have loads of family to visit, huh?!
Hope you have a great and safe trip! It's rejuvinating to be able to plant yourself with different people and scenery in the middle of tough times! Love every minute of it!
You guys deserve the break! I hope you soaked up the rays. I can't wait to enjoy that again! At least here I'm out of the snow. Grateful for that! ;o) We love you guys and are still thinking about you!
Lots of LOVE!
elsh
Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment