Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging issues

I have been faithfully trying to update this fetchin' blog and I am getting total attitude from blogger. HOWEVER, do not give up on me, I am hell bent on getting some of our Phoenix trip photos up! We had such a good time and even got to see Brett!!! I'll keep working on trying to get them up!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, I missed you guys!!!! When are we getting together again?

Love you! Love you!
xoxo

Karin said...

THANKS for the update! Good to see that you guys are still alive... i've been missing you. Hope you're coming to Rob's par-tay next weekend... It's been too long since we've gotten together. Glad you had fun in sunny AZ!
-what kind of blogger issues are you struggling with?

LEE BIEN said...

I'm dying to see photos of your Arizona trip. Our archaic dial-up computer doesn't always welcome photos, so email them to Dave's when you get a chance. I'm so happy that you had a wonderful little vacation. Can't wait for Yellowstone!
Love, Mama Lee

Peanut said...

I'm sorry my trip to UT overlapped your vacation to AZ--I would have loved to see you. I'm planning to be in UT again in July...
I look forward to pictures from your trip from AZ.

Ashley said...

Meg, it was so good seeing you at work last friday. You are so adorable. Every time I see you I just want to give you the biggest hug ever. You are amazing!!

J♥M said...

Any blogging luck? We miss you!

Dottie Stay said...

It's alright. I am such a dud right now, I don't know what to do with myself.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

I'm dying to see those pics! Man we had a blast. Come back soon!