Monday, January 21, 2008

NEW RESOLUTIONS FOR 08

# 1 GET BUFF (er)
# 2 HIT UP MORE JAZZ GAMES
# 3 HOLD MORE FHE's
# 4 HAVE SCOTTY GRADUATE
# 5 VISIT TEMPLE MORE OFTEN
# 5 VISIT FAMILY AND FRIENDS MORE FREQUENTLY


# 6 TEACH FRANK & BRONX A FEW NEW TRICKS
(to turn off the music player you can just pause it over on the right hand side of the screen.



Any of yours you are interested in sharing??? Let us know!

14 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Megan..Those pictures are hilarious! You're so funny! It was good to see you at the gym...looks like you're fulfilling that resolution..keep it up! I'm right there with ya =)

miller family said...

i wish i had enough will power to work out - but i don't:)
i sure miss seeing you! hopefully i'll see you soon.
love you, tiffany

Johnson said...

Did you steal that picture of my body? I was wondering where it went to. Love the resolutions. I'm up there with ya. Its nice to have goals...now if only I could actually complete those goals!!

Shellie said...

Goal #1: Teach Winston to do all the tricks that that little doggy did!! Do you think it's possible?!?! NEVER!!!

Goal #2: To see you once in the next few months. Think that's possible? YOU BET!! Let's plan a get together!!!

The Five that Jive said...

My goal is to look as good as you in a swimsuit! Hot momma!!
Lindsey J

Laurel said...

Love it! I'm going to do that one last class that will "officially" graduate me from BYU. Woo-hoo! I guess I should get started on that, huh?

Rachel said...

I love the pictures. Funny how Scott is in shackles ;) Anyway, good resolutions, good luck! Love ya!

Todd and Ashley said...

Girlfriend you are freaking hilarous. I love all your new years resolutions. I am sitting here at work and had to show vicki your pictures and the dog clip. Hilarous, you are so funny.

Wendy said...

Loving every single second of those!!! (((hugs)))

Dottie Stay said...

Um, Alicia is right. I don't think that you used someone elses body for your picture. It looks just like you! I think you are already excellent in all of your resolution areas!

Moreau's said...

I am an under-achiever this year! I will maybe set some resolutions in June. But thanks for the laughs!

Michelle said...

Haha. I love the pictures! What's funny is, that my first thought is, "where can I find that swimsuit?" Love you!

LEE BIEN said...

Hey Jessica Rabbit, you already do look like that pix...and Scott already is a babe, but then I'm a little prejudiced. My new resolutions are to eat less, stress less, and love more.
Love,
DeAnn

jennie said...

It's sad when I can recognize the Victoria's Secret model's body right off the bat, but can't, for the life of me, figure out who the man in chains is. Hilarious pictures.