The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
I just dang near almost shat myself that was so funny!! Bronx and Frank really have some GREAT moves!! It must run in the family! I do have to say that Scott's small solo performance was a highlight
Always good for a laugh. Just like crazy, old Maurice.
I loved it! I love that you both had one of the puppies as your partner!!! Got to love those dogs!!! You make me laugh!!!
I think i saw up megans skirt!!-Ryan
Megan, you didn't... Oh, yes. Yes you did. You put the faces of your dogs on dancing people. I love it!
You are so funny! I love your guts- you make me laugh so hard!
Waah! Funny!I tagged you on my blog Megs. Come over and get your assignment!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just dang near almost shat myself that was so funny!! Bronx and Frank really have some GREAT moves!! It must run in the family! I do have to say that Scott's small solo performance was a highlight
Always good for a laugh. Just like crazy, old Maurice.
I loved it! I love that you both had one of the puppies as your partner!!! Got to love those dogs!!! You make me laugh!!!
I think i saw up megans skirt!!
-Ryan
Megan, you didn't... Oh, yes. Yes you did. You put the faces of your dogs on dancing people. I love it!
You are so funny! I love your guts- you make me laugh so hard!
Waah! Funny!
I tagged you on my blog Megs. Come over and get your assignment!
Post a Comment