Monday, June 4, 2007

Well looky what we have here

I wish this was Scott's only "bike!" We (he) has a motorcycle and every time he gets on that thing it makes me nervous! I feel safer with him flying helicopters than riding that damn bike! I trust him it's all the other crazies out there! Any advice on how to sell it without him noticing?

14 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Hallo Poppet! Good luck with that! How can I get deron not to buy one? Love the picture! Talk about black mail! He is a dangerous one, I will admit that...that's the way we like him though.

Dottie Stay said...

Goodbye Poppet.

Laurel said...

Ha! If only it were so easy. Let's be honest though... We'd have much bigger problems on our hands if Scott were to NOT notice something so noticeable missing from the garage. Perhaps now that he has tried it out he will change his mind and opt for the small funny clown bikes instead?

Kate said...

Ooh, I'm sooo not okay with motorcycles. I'm sure your hubby who is a virtual stranger to me doesn't care about my little opinions however. But I can come up with some convincing arguments!

Dottie Stay said...

Maybe you could leave the garage door open, and hope that someone steals it?!

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!! There are not many things that i truly LOVE and that bike would be one of them. Let's bea realistic and mention that Megan is the one who doesn't wear the helmet.

Scott and Megan said...

ok, scott how did you get in and make that comment "from me" I HATE that damn bike...:)

Dottie Stay said...

Thanks for telling everyone that i tried out for AI, now they are know for sure that I am a total loser! :)

Anonymous said...

SCOTT SAYS:

just one last bike comment.... that being that statistically if you don't get in an accident within the 1st year you won't be involved in one. that and i love being in the elusive bikers club.

Jen Tornow said...

Megan, I hope you don't mind my commenting on your blog (but I just think you are so dang cool, and the awesome sister of way cool Melinda). But I had an idea. How about you "accidentally" back into the motorcycle and crush it? It might be a bit of an expense to fix your car, but I'd say that's worth it!

Scott and Megan said...

Love it jennifer Thomas! you comment all you want...i totally check out your blog all the time for updates of Cecily. I loev Melinda's friends they are so loyal and awesome! For some reason I don't keep in touch with ANYONE from high school...I made more life long friends outside of high school and between the 13 years of high school and getting married wow that sounds depressing! Anyway I think all we need is Sylvia Mckinney and our little block of Orem would be covered. The three of your were HYSTERICAL!

Kate said...

All I'm going to say re: motorcycles (well for now) is that a very good friend works with transplant surgeons at LDS. Draw your own conclusions.

Ok that was kind of morbid. I'm just going to say a prayer every day that Megan and Scott will be safe. :)

Rachel said...

So- I've been wondering where you were on the night of our little get together? It wasn't complete without you. Who cares if you didn't graduate with us? You are one of the funniest people I know and I couldn't see you enough! Not to mention that Kamryn would have been thrilled to hang out with you! Maybe you should come to the reunion with me- my husband won't be there!

Dottie Stay said...

hallo poppet...hope you are having a great day!