Well Scott went to L.A. to fly at the Robinson Safety Course (robinson is the company that makes the helicopters that scott flies) while he was there he went to a Dodgers game and the beach a couple of times. Then the coastline pic was taken as he was flying into LAX from a helicopter shuttle.
COOL FUN STUFF.
The flying over in L.A. was AWESOME... We were able to do MANY A THINGS that we aren't allowed to do here in UTAH... We flew with the company's test pilots and therefore were able to do some pretty crazy things. Zero speed power failures, 180 Auto's, throttle chops, low level flying over the beaches, flying into LAX and a whole lot more cool stuff.
The beach was a little crazy... one of the dudes that came with us almost drowned! And when I say this I am not exaggerating if all 3 of the remaining guys i was with were not there to help at different intervals he WOULD HAVE DIED.... It was really scary.
and on that note good trip and an overall fun time.


3 comments:
Megan, I am so jealous. We haven't been on a vacation for... well, EVER! I just checked out your myspace page. I love your wedding pictures! You look gorgeous! (Again, those Nielsen genes I am so jealous of...) I am so happy that you found a guy like Scott.
This is DeAnn (Scott's mom and Megan's favorite Lee relative! I hope)I am so lucky to have Scott for a son...my hero! What a fun and exciting trip, but I am thankful that Scott was there to help his friend in need. I really do have an awesome son. Megan, are you proud that I have finally looked at this awesome blog? I know that I have been the ultimate slacker, but I truly do love you guys so much. By the way, I adored Pride and Prejudice as much as you did. I was skeptical, but they did a fabulous job with condensing the book and PBS movie into another movie. We need to talk. I love the fact that you love this kind of stuff as much as I do. I am leaving too long of a comment. Talk with you soon. Love, DeAnn
Scotty, you are a hero! Now that you are home I want to hear what exactly happened. It sounds like you had an amazing time in LA. Was it really all the flying and beach time, or just that you got to spend some time with your "real" family at the movies...?
Post a Comment