Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have a confession...


This picture has nothing to do with my sob story...but look how cute this "big rig" is getting! So I have a few guilty pleasures...most of them fall on Monday nights. The tivo is the damn devil! I can set it to record ALL my favorite shows and now I find myself watching more television than ever before! Last night was a much anticipated evening for me! (I really need a hobby)--But lets just say I may watch a few TV shows. So I am set to record Heroes (wonderful) 24 (hello...) and The Bachelor (Scott is now rolling his eyes :0) I race home from work just in time to catch a little Friends rerun and on commercials fast forward through Days of Our Lives (Scott has now sighed). I decide to let 24 run a half an hour before I tune in at 7:30 so I don't have to watch commercials. I have microwaved a whole wheat burrito (I know gross, but it's all about the whole grains blah, blah, blah) and have given Frank a large bone to keep him preoccupied and I nestle into the leather "Joey" recliner for a long evening of sheer entertainment...when what happens...this is the story of my life...i have #!^*+* for luck...the damn power goes out! No not kidding...and remains out for a few hours...I am in a deep depression today. I actually had to go to The Bachelor home page to see who won! So if any of you who are reading this long, drawn out pitty party story... watched any of those shows...please give me a detailed recap "sniff sniff".

4 comments:

Laurel said...

We have 24 downloaded and are getting ready to start the whole season! If you need to come down and watch the finale please, come on down! (a little Price is Right humor...) I am just as bad. We act like we don't watch a ton of TV, but we just do it in long shifts so it feels more like movies without commercials. (again, thanks to the downloading)

Dottie Stay said...

Love the tivo!! I have all of the show on tivo! I do have to say that Heroes was great, and not expected! I can't wait for the next season. You are so funny, because I think that i don't watch much tv, and then I think about all the shows at night that I love! Dancing with the star was good too. I saved that as well just in case you wanted to watch it. At least American Idol is tonight!! Love the AI!

Kate said...

I'm just here to give you a hug. Stop watchng so much damn tv. :) I don't watch any of those shows so I can't help you there.

Rachel said...

Wow- at least you get to choose what you want to watch. I am resigned to ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports, Disney Channel, Nick, and PBS. Hence- I actually don't watch that much TV these days. I guess that's just one more reason to remain childless :) I'm sorry that my blog has encouraged you in that direction! You're GREAT Megan and I love reading your blog as well. . . I check daily!