
OMG! (slowly learning the text lingo from my BFF 14 year old niece, Alexa--love her!) Look at these two...HONESTLY! Ethan is on the right, he is 4 1/2 and Carter is on the left turned 2 in March. Can you blame me for begging my little sister to have more kids...but if you ask Carter if he wants a baby to come to his house, he will tell you in his adorable little voice..."NO! I don't like babies!"
2 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute! I've seen Cinderella... er, I mean Melinda... but not her boys in probably a couple of years. They are so big! And tell that Carter he'll just have to learn to like babies if Melinda decides to have a mini-me Mindy.
I would love to have a mini me!! I would also like another boy if that is how it worked out. Maybe sometime in the future. The thought just makes me really nervous!
Post a Comment