Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween hilariousness!

Oh ya we did!!!  Um, really don't need many words for this gloriousness!  We (probably mostly me) had the time of our lives answering the door!  The biggest compliment were the older "cool" kids saying how awesome our costumes were and how awesome our dogs were and how awesome our pumpkins were and on and on...I seriously felt like such the cool house!!!  We handed out krabby patties because they're Scotty's favorites (and Duncan's!)
 (And yes, with this dark wig, I look a lot like my little sister!  Well, thank you very much!)






You have to notice that Scott made Vader Frank an appropriate size light saber that he carried around all night!  OMGOOD GOSH!  Isn't that hilarious!!!?

There is NO more handsome Han Solo than Scott; this includes Harrison Ford!
You can see the shadow of me holding a bone to get the boys to focus on the camera.  Frank's Vader hat to the side falling off, cracks me up!!!

"Help me Obi Won Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

And, don't think for a second, that we didn't head on over to the ole Petsmart and proudly parade around in their Halloween costume contest!  "Did we win?" you ask!  What do you think?!!!!  It was like the Paparazzi were following us around...the crowd was going wild over us!  Honestly!  I may need to go to rehab now because of the pressure!

Scott likes to keep this talent kind of unknown, but he is the most artistic person I know.  He can draw, paint, create ANYTHING!!!  He always does these incredible pumpkins!

Frankenstein

Jack Skellington

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (my favorite!)

We had a great Halloween even if I did have bronchitis and am still recovering from my bloody September in Ogden!  Goonies never say die!
I love my tiny family.

10 comments:

LEE BIEN said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! You guys totally rocked Halloween night... Costumes, pumpkins, and details, details, details. Love it.

Stephanie said...

You guys are so fun!!! I want to know if they gave your dogs free food for wining or something??

J♥M said...

Hell YEAH you guys rock Halloween! I don't like the sound of bloody September! Good Gosh I miss ya!! And we missed you driving by with the boys on your way home from showing them off at Scott's work! DAMN!

karinhawkes said...

Um, yeah- you guys are awesome:) LOve it all! You look gorgeous... sorry you've been so sick. Take care!

Chelsea said...

Love. it. all!
Your pumpkins are amaze-balls!!! I can't believe you were so sick for the most important time of the year! Next year we will party together like its 2013. ;)

Denise said...

AWESOME!!!

Tara said...

You are seriously the SHIZ. Take your bow now. (Or Bow WOW to the canine companions, if you will). You always make me laugh so thanks for the instant-Prozac shot! Love ya!

Alicia said...

Ummmm.... yeah! These are the most amazing costumes I've ever seen.

I love that I got pics of the little rascals prior to this post, but why in the world didn't you include pictures of you two before now??? Killer costumes man. Fo real.

7packofbearss said...

I'm a little speechless at the awesomeness of those costumes and the pumpkins. WOW!
We need to catch up sometime. Haven't seen you guys in forever!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh! Seeing these pictures big is so much better! You guys look awesome:) I love that you go all out. Like I said before, I wish we could have come party it up with you. Your comment about paparazzi and going to rehab now was hilarious!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!