Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Nielsen family photos

When 28 of the 30 Nielsens are all together, there better be a family picture taken, eh? My little sister's best friend from forever, JENNY LLOYD GRAY is an awesome photographer. She is like another little sister to me! We all love her, but here are just a few pictures of what she took on Thanksgiving.


Well, there's us.

Older sister, Inger, husband Glenn, and kids Harrison (16), Solomon (13), Caroline (10), and Bronson (8).


Youngest brother Jonathan, wife Mendy, and kids Wrigley (4), and Ivy (21 months).


OK, us again.


Younger brother Norman, wife Lisa, and kids Cache (2) and Taylor (3 months).


Ewww, Tay-baby!!! Love it!!!


The "Be Good Do Good" Nielsen crew! AMAZING to me!


Oldest sister, Kristen, husband John and kids Alexa (18) and Quincy (15).


Another one of the Anderson family--all the pictures were taken at the Anderson's house. It was perfect!


Krissy and her two daughters! I love this picture!


Youngest sister, Melinda, husband Deron and kids Ethan (9), Carter (6), Duncan (3), and Archer (1).


Little miss actress, Caroline


Way-too-grown-up-college-attending niece, Alexa


Caroline asked Jenny, the photographer, if she could specifically have a picture with her Auntie May May. Oh.My.Good.Gosh. It was precious to me! I think Jenny captured the perfect feelings on our faces. Caroline told me that "us blondes in red sweaters need to stick together!" LOVE HER!!!

As cliche as it may sound, pictures really are worth a thousand words and, may I add, even more than a thousand feelings!

12 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

Hello HOT STUFF! Thanks for sharing these! I love them. I love the Nielsens. I love you!

Denise said...

SO cute. I want to come to a Nielson family function! You are hot, btw.

Jen Carter said...

So cute! I love the last picture. You look great!

LEE BIEN said...

What wonderful photos. You and Scott look great!

7packofbearss said...

I would adopt her as my sister too. She did a great job.

And you two look AWESOME!!

J♥M said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Shellie said...

Fantastic photos Megs!! You look WONDERFUL!! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Your family is Beautiful!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

AAAH! They all look so good! How do I get some copies? Are we getting a disc? Love you tons Megs. You look gorgeous!

Marci Tiedgen said...

Wow Megan, you look amazing! Fabulous pictures! Miss you!

Vicki said...

You are a beauty!! What a great family you have. I did watch Caroline on Criminal Minds. She was awesome!! Merry Christmas dear friend!! I love ya lots!!

Tara said...

Could you be any hotter? YOWZA! Love the pic of you and Scotty boy at the top. HOTT!