1. Life has been, well, "happening" so blogging has passed me by.
2. I got a job at the U of U and that has been great and overwhelming!
3. I am sad to see summer go.
4. Blogger is giving me hell and not letting me comment under each picture, so...be patient with me.
5. Scott and I had SO much fun on this vacation to Brett's wedding and extending to spend time with mama and papa Lee and Nannybelle.

This is a DQ in Dillon, MT where lil Matty is currently serving a LDS Mission.... We were hoping to 'accidentally' run into him. No such luck though. It was fun however to see where he has been spending some of his time recently. He was right, "his" huckleberry cheesequake shake at "his" Dairy Queen changed my life!

This was a pleasant wake up call from Scarlett! She was a perfect little angel this entire trip. If you look closely in this picture she is totally giving you 'here's lookin at you' finger gun salute.

You can't forget Isabel, who when asked will still give you her once famous 'angry eyes'...

Scotty and Scarlett trying to wake up gracefully.... not always an easy task on vacation.

Here is Cole, Robyn's brother, giving the brand new couple a congratulatory hug as soon as they walked out of the Spokane, WA temple. Spokane is a fairly small temple and with the combination of families we pretty much dominated every square inch of that place, but it was a nice ceremony.

Kaiya totally gave Brett the bird as she ran over to the newly married couple and ignored Brett and gave Robyn a hug. She also needed to comment on how pretty Robyn looked in her 'princess dress'. She also requested that Robyn tie her bow.

Lil Jake man giving proper credit to the favorite(s) Scotty and MayMay! He loved the whole experience as long as his trains were in tow!

Lil Benny Ben was adorable in his 3 piece suit. He looked more dapper than even Brett! This kid is an angel and hardly ever stopped smiling.

Ahhhhh, Sarah! Sweet lil thing. She was a driving/traveling expert by this time! Everytime we text Alicia and asked "where are you?" here reply was "in hell!" Good times!

A candid picture of the new couple walking around the temple to get some family pictures taken. They really do seem to be a great match for each other and we love em and wish em the BEST!

Hallloooo.... Scarlett just trying to take a more active part in the, well ANY, conversation.

And given the chance... here she is jabber-jawing with anyone who'll pay attention to her!

Ben may have been a little hungry.... yet, somehow still a lil champ! His chins were so chubby, we couldn't get his top button done and therefore his tie was not able to be clipped on and it was hilarious!

One of the best picture from the temple! This was a totally candid pic of Kaiya who had wandered off by herself to 'smell the roses'.... Scott snuck up on her and caught her attention and snapped this really quickly. Soooo cute

Lil Jake Man lovin on his MayMay! We try our hardest to truly be the favorite aunt and uncle.... so far we are rockin it! Wish we lived a little closer to the Payson-ites.

The Tingey family picture. They were great! It was fun to see the family dynamic and interact with them and really get an idea of Robyn's roots...
11 comments:
what a cute family, and you look smokin in that dress!
what is this voodoo doughnut place? great, now I really need to visit Washington. for the doughnuts, the pumpkin pie milkshakes, and the Goonies house.
Um Yes you look amazing in that dress and you are looking mighty skinny WOW you LOOK HOT!!!! Love all the pictures...Hope to see you in a few weeks
I heard that Voodoo donuts is Amazing! What a great trip!
I am waaaaay out of the blogging world lately, but I am digging this post in a big way. Let's hang out.
THANK YOU for the perfect post. I love the pictures of the wedding, reception, open house, beach trip, and everything else. Megan, I don't have one single picture of our open house so when we see you at Thanksgiving we need to take a trip to the Costco photo department. Copies please? Gosh, I love you and can't wait to see you SOON. Hugs and kisses, Mama Lee.
So um ya, can we really join you next time you go? I love the pictures. It looks so beautiful! The wedding looked like it was really nice. You are a hottie:) Way cute dress! Love the ODB donut! LOL!
It looks like you had a great time at the wedding and with family! Congrats on the new job!
Hey Megan! Funny the one day I find a minute to try and catch up on what's going on...and you happen to have just posted! Like everyone said... you look amazing! Looove that dress. You're just too photogenic anyway, even in the cute camo shorts etc. And I love those beautiful scenic shots at the end (random guy doing pull-ups on the RR bridge?!). And don't worry, I'm only slightly offended that N-O-N-E of you Lees decided to let us know you'd be in Washington! Sheesh it's not like we live here too or anything. ;) Next time we're out there I gotta try Voodoo as well... only I might have to have someone do the purchasing for me...!
Take care:)
You are a freakin hottie and your, how shall we say, RACK looks fabulous! I totally have always wanted to go to Voodoo Doughnuts-did you get the maple bacon one? And I hope you gave the homeless man some cash cuz his sign was fabulous! HAHAHA! Love ya-can't wait to see you soon!
You are a freakin hottie and your, how shall we say, RACK looks fabulous! I totally have always wanted to go to Voodoo Doughnuts-did you get the maple bacon one? And I hope you gave the homeless man some cash cuz his sign was fabulous! HAHAHA! Love ya-can't wait to see you soon!
Whoa I haven't read your blog (or anyone else's for that matter) forever. I love Voodoo donuts and the funny homeless people of Portland! And Multnomah Falls! I feel like we might have had a similar vacation this summer. ;) Please can we try again for a lunch date???
Post a Comment