Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A celebration indeed!

This is Scott's cousin, Jeff and his new little son, Miles Wade Kempton. It was such a wonderful, special day to celebrate with family the arrival of this little dude. So much easier said than done. I don't know how I managed to not capture of picture of Ashley who did the majority of the work! We are so happy for them and celebrate their success and their healthy Mr. Miles!! Thank you for letting us join in the fun and blessed event!


Ashley's mom made his entire little blessing outfit!


I LOVE Scott's grandma!!! Nanny is the sweetest gal who, from the beginning, has loved and embraced me like one of her own! We have tried to make it a tradition to visit her every March in Arizona, but this year we didn't make it. She told us that this past March she set out a blanket for the dogs in honor of our missed visit. I love her. She is a crack up!!!


Gotta love my sisters. We missed Michelle--she ran back to Payson to get back to her ward :(.


Snapped the greatest shot of Vintage Sarah! How big is she getting?! She was quite the little poser for most of us in this chair!!! I majorly HEART Scott's family!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I totally love the name, "Miles." What a lucky little cutiepants!

Ok, on to Arrested Development. SO LOVE it, and I am SO LOVIN that you love it!!! (We are cooler than other people.) No, I am not a never-nude, HOWEVER... there is a guy in my ward who is!!! NO KIDDING. His wife told me!!! It's genius!
I watched the season where Tobias gets the hair transplant and his body rejects it, and it gets all infected, right when I was pregnant with Bodey. That gave me so many mixed emotions. It was so nauseating, yet so hillarious!! I don't regret it.

LEE BIEN said...

You are the most fantastic documenter! (I checked and yes, it is a word.) Anyway, thanks for the AWESOME photos. By the way, can you believe Brett's big news? It's one more leaf on the family tree! Plus, it means that we will be together for the event and that is always my highlight of a family gathering. I'm hoping to get out to Utah sometime before then as well; we'll see if it can happen. I love you both!

Dottie Stay said...

Well I know what the family picture will be of the Mama Lee family Christmas card this year! I can't wait! I feel partial to Brett because he works so close to us, and I see him often. LOL! Congrats to him, and you are one HOTT BABE!