So Sunday morning we woke up a little late around 9 am, but we were still trying to figure out where we were, what time is was and what the itinerary would be. We took some more pictures from up above the castle.
We met everyone in the wedding party, lounged by the pool (of which we never managed to capture a picture of), talked, and drove into the town and purchased some snacks and such at the COOP store.

The rolling hills of Tuscany and
Umbria were absolutely beautiful. It had just finished the "wet season" so everything was so, so green. Some of the olive trees on the grounds were over 200 years old!

Sunday night a couple of the guests cooked us an authentic Italian meal. It was delicious with some fantastic lemon cake. I didn't get any pictures of the dinner :(.

This is
Easton, Nanette's four year old little boy. After the dinner we played tag and hide-n-go-seek. We had fun doing cart wheels and he was so entertained by taking funny pictures of ourselves and then looking at them on the digital camera. He is a sweet little guy and
Scotty was great to play with him.



7 comments:
Wow, that castle is amazing. I can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding especially. What kind of rich crowd do you run in that jets off to a private castle to get married? I mean, introduce me!
Seriously, force them to be my friend!
Did I mention that I need to be friends with these people?
Ok, that's enough.
Wow, you guys are back! Your trip must have been amazing! What an experience, you guys are world travelers!
Love the candid shots!
I love all of these pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment