The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
9 years and 6 boys later...
...finally a GIRL!!! Introducing Nielsen grandchild #14
Ivy Nielsen
2.13.10
6 lbs. 6 oz
19 inches
Auntie May May's first hold.
Ivy in the tiniest little headband I have ever made...so cute!
This one isn't too clear, but this is Ivy with big brother, Wrigley! He is such an adorable, smart, funny little guy! He will tell you that "this is my baby sister, Ivy!"
Bring on the PINK!
This one is my favorite. I took it while I was holding her. She is just so tiny and petite. Little bitty features. I could not be happier for Jonny and Mendy! I just LOVE being an aunt! Thanks Mendy for letting me be such a part of your life! I love you--all 4 of you!:)
So awesome! I love her name and she's just beautiful! You are going to have so much fun with all those little tiny headbands! Congratulations... you're the best auntie anyone could have! xoxoxo
Oh she is so so beautiful! I am so happy that we finally have another girl in the family. Heaven know I am no help with that. At least I have you. Oh can you imagine the girls weekends that I will "deserve" I can play that card the rest of my life! LOL!!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! How fun to have a little girl to dote on. :) I can't wait to see more and more pictures courtesy of auntie May May. Love.
How awesome that you two got to be one of the first to see her. She is beautiful. And so are you, P.S.
So awesome! I love her name and she's just beautiful! You are going to have so much fun with all those little tiny headbands! Congratulations... you're the best auntie anyone could have! xoxoxo
Congratulations to Jonny and Mendy! When do we get to see pictures of your weekend in Arizona?
Oh she is so so beautiful! I am so happy that we finally have another girl in the family. Heaven know I am no help with that. At least I have you. Oh can you imagine the girls weekends that I will "deserve" I can play that card the rest of my life! LOL!!
Oh what a beautiful baby! She is going to be spoiled! love the headbands :)
Post a Comment