So what is with all the headbands? I have been seeing them around EVERYWHERE! I decided that if it is made with yarn, I could figure it out, right? So here is what I have created so far. I know it's simple, but I am so proud of myself for figuring out and crocheting a version! I have made some that get bigger in the middle and some that are just all the same width all the way around. Whatcha think?





22 comments:
Love them! You are the crocheting master, Megan. Absolutely adorable!
Love them meg I will be making an order!!! My sis wants some and so do I!!!!
So awesome! You have huge fans at my house! Kamarie just brought home a book from the library at school about crocheting yesterday and it mentions that you can make headbands but doesn't show the how to. She really looks up to you and will be in touch to get some of those!!! You have amazing talent! Well, you are just amazing!
I've seen them everywhere lately! I totally want one. How do I order? :)
yay! Alicia and I were just saying you needed to crank some of these babies out!
I really like the ones that get bigger in the middle. great job!
those are cute. I always see them but I don't feel as though I'm cool or cute enough to pull it off.
Holy cow! You are amazing!! You have a real talent... now I want one :)
I love them! I don't know if you got my email awhile ago...but I emailed you to see if you could make them! Let me know if you are selling them cuz I might want some more!
Adorable. I say to crank them out and sell, sell, sell!
Ohh, lovely my talented friend! I tried "making up" just a crochet flower a few days ago... hmmm, don't quite have that same talent. Keep it up and add 'em to your beanlees
I got one of these for Christmas from a friend and had NO idea what it was. I figured it out and it is cute but didn't keep my ears very warm!! I like the thicker in the middle myself.
I didn't know these were so popular. Good thing I got myself one so I can stay in the popular crowd. phew!:)
You are so talented and you SHOULD be very proud that you figured out how to make these!!
Okay... Get ready to start cranking them out for me. I'm serious. I love them and the ones you posted here are adorable. I'm gonna need one in every color. I can't wait.
They are sooooo cute. I'll have to buy one from ya! By the way, love your models! They seem a little camera shy:) Miss you!
Very nice! I'm impressed!
Very cute. I saw one one night, just one....and I asked Doug to get one for me for Christmas...the next thing I know we were counting how many girls we saw at the mall wearing them. Crazy! I agree with all these people, you are so talented!
So on Sunday I saw a lady in my ward wearing one of those and I thought, "I wonder if Megs can make them." Then I log on to your blog and low and behold- you already have! You never cease to amaze me!
So.........I need to get you some sute pics of Sydnee with hers!! It is awesome and my favorite! I love how it goes with everything! I am in CO now, and I just took that headband and a few flowers! LUV you 4 it, and LUV thining about you every time I look at my doll's head!!
Okay first of all these are super cute (as outdoor winter wear) but I have a question...do people wear these indoors? Like as an accessory? Hmmmm. Email me and let me know cause I'm really confused.
Slow day at work?!
OMG, Megan, I just realized that your wedding anniversary is Christopher's birthday (to the year)! Funny how that happens! Have a great weekend and see you Monday!
Megan I'm pretty mad you didn't talk Denise into it! She's right there! Can you make her do it and post a pic?!! hee hee I love them!
Hmmm....I'm trying to feasibly think of a social circumstance in which I could get away with a giant crocheted flower on my head....wait for it.....wait for it....no...I mean...not any place that doesn't have a giant rainbow flag out front. :) I'm seriously impressed! Maybe I'll commission you to crochet me a car cover for winter. :)
Post a Comment