Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Careful what you wish for...


So my secret wish about the Yankees losing last night came true...whoops! I AM COUNTING ON THEM WINNING WEDNESDAY in game 6 back home at Yankee Stadium! The Yankees have been to the World Series now 40 times. They have won 26 of those times, and 8 of those wins they were up 3 games to 1 at some point. ALL 8 of those games they have ended up winning the World Series, so...I am confident that even if (heaven FORBID) we lose tonight, we will come out triumphant with our 27th title!
P.S. Don't call, text, ring doorbell, etc. tomorrow night from about 5:30 on--it gets a little intense! :)
P.P.S. I heart Amylyn Payne! (Did I spell that right or is there an "i" in there somewhere? Amilyn/Amylin?)

5 comments:

LEE BIEN said...

Gosh, I love you guys. Go Yankees!

The Payne Family said...

Oh gosh! You are so awesome!! You totally spelled it right the first time. Ok, so I'm not going to lie... them loosing last night was so bitter sweet. I wanted them to win so badly just to get it over with because honestly, I think I have developed an ulcer and I can't take the suspense anymore BUT... I didn't want them to win because they weren't in NY. How dumb would that be to win in Philly?!? Not so fun! Anyways, Wednesday is going to be INTENSE! Can't wait!!!

Erin said...

So your cheering for the Phillies hu? and all along I thought you were a Yankee girl :) just thought I'd let you know I stopped by I check in from time to time...there just isn't enough time in church to chat:)

Lisa Nielsen said...

You guys are so awesome. I love that you guys are such big fans. Go Yankees. I have no clue really about baseball, except that I think Derek Jeter is pretty cute:).lol. I had a blast with you and Scotty on Sunday. Thanks for always making the effort to see us. You guys are so amazing and I love seeing both of you with Cache. You guys will always be close with him! I love you sis!

Dottie Stay said...

Hip Hip Jorge! Apparently you are already tense. I texted you this morning, and never heard back. Breath may may breath. It will all work out.