The big boy was blessed October 11 in St. George. He is getting bigger by the day and--if you can imagine--even cuter! He wore this adorable little tuxedo with bow tie, cumber bun and...


TAILS! I was wanting him to sit down and play Beethoven's last movement!:)

The cute Nielsen family!

Wrigley wearing his "cubs!"

My precious parents!

From left to right: Bronson, Ethan, Carter, and Wrigley! How cute is that? Carter got his Halloween costume in the mail and never took his Mario hat off...and by never I mean NEVER!

The attractive Anderson family!

The insane amount of Nielsens running around...and we're even missing siblings and grand kids!

I just LOVE this picture. Three generations of NORM! Norman LeRoy Nielsen, Norman Tueller Nielsen, and Norman Cache Nielsen. I love passing on family names. I would do something like this if we could have kids, so I'm so glad my little brother has taken on the tradition!

The one and only Auntie May May with sweet baby Cache!

We laughed so hard doing this, but I asked my siblings to do an "Eight is Enough" picture! There are actually 8 kids in my family (both my older brothers still live in Hawaii.) Seriously we laughed and laughed...so much fun!
9 comments:
How fun! He is too adorable! It must be in the Nielsen genes! Love you!
You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that sweet picture with little Cache!!! And I just love that you and Scotty support every family event the way you do. We love you guys.
Fun sibling photo- impressed they all went along with it! I had a hard time pin-pointing Melinda at that angle. So many beautiful sisters! (you included, of course!)
Megs, you always document so well. Thanks for always loving us and supporting us. You are the best and the ONE AND ONLY MAY MAY! There is no other aunt or sister like you:) I definitely will be copying all of these photos...Love you tons and miss you! We can't wait for Thanksgiving!
One helluva Auntie May May indeed! What a handsome little guy to celebrate! I can just picture the last photo! I love it!
You are awesome Megan!
If I had a dollar for every baby blessing you attend...really, it is apparent how awesome an aunt, wife, sister, daughter, friend, etc. you are!
love the last pic but seriously where did Mindy's left arm go?
little Cache is adorable! I also love the name!
Love all the pics You are missing one as I recall the one we have no legs ha ha!!!! Miss ya
Post a Comment