Friday, January 23, 2009

Fridays with Fronx

I have Friday off today!!! YAHOO! There is nothing better than spending it with Frank and Bronx!! Scott has made it easier to call them both by combining their names, thus Fronx! These guys are always in love with me...who could ask for anything more?! There is no better greeting than the one I get from these two when I come home at the end of the day. It's like they are excited and thinking "Dude, she came back!" So that's what I'm doing today. Catching up on my favorite TV shows (so thankful for DVR) and crocheting, and napping, and snacking, and just enjoying being mauled by THE FRONX!





12 comments:

J♥M said...

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo! We're in heaven over here looking at these amazing photographs! I love "Fronx"! Clever! I sure hope you're enjoying your day off!

Shellie said...

They could be Brank too!! Hehe! Hope you enjoy your Friday off!! Happy napping, snacking and TV watching!!! Miss you tons!!!

7packofbearss said...

Last Sunday Livi saw you at church and kept asking, "Where's Fwonk?" It took us a while to figure out she meant Frank. We finally told her he was resting at home. I think she was jealous. She kept asking to go home too. Enjoy your day off!

spideybrian said...

Love it!!

Dottie Stay said...

All I can say is that I LOVE THEM!! I love you, but they are a close 2nd!!

Josh and Katie said...

Happy new year! I love days off, they are my favorite! Your little buddies are so cute!

tammy stailey said...

That sounds like the best Friday ever. I love those pictures.

Stephanie said...

What a great day!!!!!

LEE BIEN said...

I'm telling you, I need a picture of these two boys for my fridge. Okay, you and Scott can be in it too! I love you and I'm glad you had a great day off. Wow, I cherish days like that.

Todd and Ashley said...

Okay Meg, I have to be honest I haven't been on your blog in forever, but not only yours it's everyones. I have been to busy and it makes me sad because I love blogging like I use to. I barely get a post out on mine here and there.
I love your dogs with their cute faces. Miss you so much!!!

Mendy said...

How very needed for you!!! A day off that sounds nice I have been cleaning up throw up all weekend. Glad you had a good day off!!!!

The Domina's said...

Oh Megan, I miss you oh so much. It's my goal this month to come and see you and the rest of the Loch Lomond fam. How have you been? I love the pictures of Frank (who BTW Rocky still misses) and Bronx. Hope all is well.