The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Lee grandchild #3--Kaiya Walker
Kaiya Walker
6 lbs. 13 oz.
19 inches
12.18.08
9:29 am
Scott's sister Michelle and her husband Brad had sweet baby Kaiya last Thursday! This makes the 3rd Lee grandchild! YEAH! It has been quite the year of babies for our families!
Scott's mom (whom I ADORE!), Isabel, and Kaiya
How cute is this--Michelle looking at her sweet babe!
I love that that last picturem was completely candid! Seriously. Though what I REALLY love is how much you love these nieces and nephews of yours. You are the most incredible auntie May May any of us could ask for. I love you!
Hey honey, I'M MISSING YOU GUYS! Thanks for being the world's best Aunt and Uncle. And son and daughter. And friend. And people. Are you getting the picture?
8 comments:
What a beautiful baby! Just in time for Christmas! We CAN'T wait to see you guys. It will be so much fun to hang out! Love you!
Congratulations to the BEST aunt and uncle in the universe! She is gorgeous! You guys have a great Christmas!
I love that that last picturem was completely candid! Seriously. Though what I REALLY love is how much you love these nieces and nephews of yours. You are the most incredible auntie May May any of us could ask for. I love you!
Cute...cute...cute! It really has been a year of babies for your family!
Cheers again to the greatest Auntie eva!
Hey honey, I'M MISSING YOU GUYS! Thanks for being the world's best Aunt and Uncle. And son and daughter. And friend. And people. Are you getting the picture?
I just realized that Alicia and Michelle are going to give me a hard time about capitalizing the words aunt and uncle. Oh well.
TOO CUTE!! Congrats to auntie Megan and uncle Scottie...my girls are missing you guys! Get your A's over here and make me laugh!!!
Post a Comment