The day after Thanksgiving was just as fun as the actual Thanksgiving day! All four of the Nielsen sisters were in town. It was SO much fun. We went to eat at one of my favorite places, Chuck-a-Rama! I could eat their scones ALL day!

Alexa and Quincy (Krissy and John's girls) and Harrison and Solomon (Inger and Glenn's boys)

My wonderful parents

Caroline (Inger and Glenn's only girl)

Ethan (Melinda and Deron's oldest boy)

Bronson (Inger and Glenn's youngest boy)--sorry it's blurry, eeno.

Carter (Melinda and Deron's middle boy)

My oldest sister, Kristen and her husband John

Duncan (Melinda and Deron's youngest boy)

My youngest sister, Melinda and her husband Deron

My older sister, Inger and her husband Glenn

They were all yelling "group hug!" How cute is that?

Caroline with baby Duncan

The Nielsen women (minus my brother's wives, Lisa and Mendy :( we missed them!) Left to right: me, Kristen, my mom, Inger, and Melinda

K--is this picture not THE cutest thing you have ever seen? Inger and Glenn were headed back down to St. George and before they left, I wanted a picture of all my nieces and nephews. This is 9 of the 12 on the Nielsen side!! I have 2 (almost 3) on the Lee side

My handsome lover, Scotty headed up the funnest activity for Friday night. He got 12 seats (that came with 12 hot dogs --a real selling point for me!!) to the Jazz vs. Kings game. IT WAS SUCH A BLAST! It was the first live game for Ethan and Carter. Man is it fun to see things through little people's eyes! Thanks again to my awesome sister for letting her boys sit on my lap (not that she had a choice...hello they choose to sit with their may may!).
This is Carter before the game began! All the noise, action, music, people, the Jazz bear, etc. kept this little guy totally entertained!

Min left baby Duncan at home in the very capable hands of Tammy and Bret! So she could relax a little and not worry about a tiny baby. Everyone sported their jerseys and Jazz blue!

So from farthest to closest: John, Scott, Alexa, Quincy, Krissy(very candid), Ethan, and Deron

My fun parents!

Ethan and Deron

During half-time they had some BMX bike riders come out and jump off ramps...this was the facial response from our row. LOL!

We love the Jazz!

I tell ya, Scott is THE GREATEST uncle to all these guys! He totally put this thing together and helped to get all the family that lives in this area, together! It turned out to be such a dang flippin' fun time!!! (I think Carter is holding on to Scott's teeth and upper lip!)

And a final picture of the night headed back to our car. Scott with a beard and me, well, with acne. I mean c'mon! I'm breaking out like, well, like I'm Scott's age! Sheesh, at what age does it stop????!!!!
Seriously one of the greatest holidays I have ever spent in all of my 35 years!!!
8 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast! I love the picture with most of the nieces and nephews. Thank you for thinking we are capable! All I can say is the house didn't burn down and little Dunc is still alive. Thanks for taking the family so we could spend some valuable time with the little guy!
SOOOO FUN! Gosh, we missed a good time! I love Chuck A Rama and I love the Jazz. Way to go Scottie for putting it all together. We sure missed seeing you guys too. PS. The beard looks great! And, btw, my acne has gotten WAY worse out of my teens! What is this?!
Splendid!
Your parents always look so wonderful! They look like millionaires in Chuck a Rama! Like wearing your wedding dress to a flea market!! ;) (and I totally mean this in all funnyness and not mocking in any way. You got that right? I mean, I know you would cause you know me, but just in case anybody reads this and thinks I'm rude.... )
Okaaay. Now that I got that all cleared up: Your family is gorgeous!
Oh I am so jealous I had know idea you guys did that, but then again Jonny doesn't tell me anything soooooooo. Looks like so much fun wish I was there but we will party at christmas so get ready for some long hysterical nights!!!! Oh and you look like you came strait out of a modeling shoot, seriously love the swearer and your hair looks awesome. All around you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
So fun! Freaking love you and freaking love Thanksgiving and Black Friday, too. :) Miss you guys. We need to hang soon!
I love how you can have fun with anyone and anywhere. I am a fan though of flying by the seat of my pants! You're awesome!
Chuckarama scones are the stuff of legend :) Glad you had a a good day after Thanksgiving
This is weird, but I love seeing all the Neilsen blue eyes... they're so stunning and they're totally your family trademark.
p.s. Up-chuck-a-rama? Seriously? Brad's family loves it and I get so mad when we have to eat there.
Post a Comment