Update on Wrigley...he has handled the diluted formula and is just getting better and better, but dang it is slow. Looks like they talked about a day they will be released and it's probably next Monday/Tuesday ish...the little guy will have his first birthday this Sunday in the hospital where he spent his last BIRTH day. What a trooper! His parents are the ones I'm impressed with :) Jonny said the doctor told them yesterday that Primary Children's gets about 3 to 5 cases every year that are as serious/severe as Wrigley's, and usually 2 out of those cases DIE! Note to self: glad he did not tell us all that last week!!! HELLO--can you say SEDATE ME?!

If you don't like to hear about me talk about my dogs...stop reading this post and further more, stop visiting my blog in general:)--that sounded really rude...I meant that in the nicest way. But these little dudes are my furry kids! Walk a mile in my moccasins and then we'll talk :)
After a nice looooong day at work with plenty of problems, I came home to this:

Of course all I did was laugh. These guys are so funny and keep life so humorous! Lucky for them it was one of THEIR own toys that they destroyed (remind me to tell you about the underwear they have destroyed)...and by them I mean Bronx!
Poor Frank had nothing to do with it:) Bronx is obsessed with de-stuffing (is that a word) all his chew toys. It's always a surprise when I walk through the door at the late end of the day:)
Bronx has "taught" Frank how to howl like the beagle hound dog that he is! It is so fetchin' hysterical! They hold their heads up and howl and Frank just sounds like a dying animal! Scott and I laugh when Bronx wakes up Frank to get him to join in the howling fun!
Poor Frank had nothing to do with it:) Bronx is obsessed with de-stuffing (is that a word) all his chew toys. It's always a surprise when I walk through the door at the late end of the day:)
Bronx has "taught" Frank how to howl like the beagle hound dog that he is! It is so fetchin' hysterical! They hold their heads up and howl and Frank just sounds like a dying animal! Scott and I laugh when Bronx wakes up Frank to get him to join in the howling fun!
11 comments:
I LOVE to hear about your kids!! I have also found that it is the baby in the family that is the one that causes trouble...they think they can get away with anything! Well enjoy the clean up...not like you have better things to do!
Kids... fury or not make messes while they play! I keep telling myself that they're creative! Feel free to post all you want about them! My kids are glued to the computer looking at them! Kyler wants to know if you gave him a time out? Not that it works for him! Maybe all day he thought about how he could help get you to laugh? Hmmm?
I'm so glad that there's progress with Wrigley!
I'm so glad that you came home and laughed!! It did look pretty funny to me...but after a long hard day at work...well I'm just proud of you for laughing! They are pretty funny. Hey, do you have a separate number from Scott??
Lindsey J
Hey, that is almost as bad as the way my living room looked after I "tried" to take a nap this afternoon. I'm glad to see that dogs can do just as good a job as a 5 year old!
Hi!! I'm so glad you found me on here. Marianne just told me that you have one. They are so fun and a great way to keep in touch. I need to do more with mine, but we'll have to check in every now and then. I hope your nephew is doing good. I looked at the pics of his Mom holding him after almost a week?!!! I don't think I would survive very well. It made me want to cry. You guys are awesome. Love the dogs
Lindy=)
Can you just imagine the euphoric expression on little Bronx's face as he was in destruction heaven? Seriously, he probably has tapped into a new type of therapy. It reminds me of the time that Michelle and Alicia dropped the TV off her 3rd story apartment's patio. Yes, they even have pictures. Frustration? Gone!
Oh what strange joy is to be found in demolishing something. Throwing the TV off the balcony was truly gratifying. We even wrapped an old Justin Timberlake poster around it to symbolize "moving forward from our 'youth'" or something hilarious like that. I love these pics (and am SO glad to hear little Wrigley is doing so much better). Your boys are hilarious-- I love to hear all about them--always!
I think the Pinnacle courtyard still has shrapnel imbedded in the grass in the "landing zone". The sad thing here, is that we're comparing Alicia and me to Bronx... and that I think my canine-esque actions are funny.
I like to see pictures of your "boys!" How funny is Bronx? I'm glad Wrigley is going to be coming home soon. Poor guy. I've thought about him (and Jonny and Mendy) every day!
oh my gosh that is so stinkin funny because I can imagine it totally.. Especially if I had to walk in on that when I'm letting them out or something.. Holy crap I'd be freaking out.. Ha ha. I love the boys and so does that little girl! Well I'm so happy to hear about the little man. Your family is so lucky to have you, I can't imagine not having someone who understands the lingo and can help out! And I just laughed and almost cried when I was reading your bad luck stories I'm sorry but you should totally right a book because I would buy it.. Oh I love ya babe.. and Braeley has been asking for you too! and Scottie too! the love thing.
Katie and fam.
Post a Comment