Sunday, April 20, 2008

My awesome brothers!


So I'm still here at Primary's (and loving it:), but have so much time to update the blog and share with family new pictures of the big guy!!!The little guy woke up a bit today (Sunday) and we got to talk to him and try and cheer him up--all he wanted to do was be held by his mommy and daddy.
I say my awesome brotherS, because Norm and his wife Lisa drove up from St George just for the day to see the big rig. We have been trying all week to get Wrigley to smile. Mendy said she just wanted to see one smile. Good 'ol Norm rolls into town and while Wrigley was awake one time Norm did some crazy little dance and Wrigley gave us the BIGGEST smile with all his teeth! It was the sweetest moment! I love my little brothers!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I've been out of town and had no idea this was going on. Poor little guy. Please keep me posted, and we'll definitely keep Wrigley in our prayers. I love you!

Hannah Jones said...

Wrigley has the most beautiful eyes! I love that picture of him peeking over his daddy's shoulder!
So happy he's on the mend!