Monday, July 23, 2007

Rosie is back in town!!!

WOW! What a fun and crazy couple of weeks. Scott and I have taken a two week hiatus and enjoyed all our time with family and friends and NO WORK!!! This is a picture of my mom and Jonny's little guy, Wrigley! My mother is a hottie...you wouldn't believe how old she is. But the folks returned from the mission in DC and it is so, so wonderful to be near them again. Youngest nephew Wrigley was blessed, and oldest nephew Harrison turned 12! Scott and I also spent some quality time in Vegas where we visited my best friend EVER...Shellie. I will get some more photos of her and her husband, George and their adorable little girl Abigail--she too was blessed while we were down there! And lets not forget their dog, Winston--just an adorable family and so good to Scott and me! We caught Michael Buble in concert at the MGM Grand which was absolutely fantastic! He was amazing in concert--so personable and funny and down to earth. It was great! So that is why the lag between blogs! I'll get going here soon....maybe....

4 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great picture! I'm so glad you guys have been able to spend so much time with friends and family while ON VACATION TOGETHER! I'm also totally jealous of the Michael Buble concert. How fun!

Shellie said...

It was soooo great to see you and Scott. Thank you for making it to Abby's blessing (I' sorry that that day was such a rush for you). I wish we lived closer to each other so that we could spend more times like that together. I miss my girl!!

Rachel said...

Sounds like you've been having fun! You'll have to drop by the house sometime and check out the cheeks on my new little guy in person.

Dottie Stay said...

Hurray for Rosie and Norm being home!!! LOVE IT!!