Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am her biggest fan!

Let's be honest...I need therapy! I am my little sister's biggest fan! I think I border on stalking her. This is a picture of her--the brunette (and Jennie Allen the blonde--what up jen?). I'm sure Melinda's friends think I need a life of my own...but why?--when my life with my little sister is so much fun?! She does Princess parties for little girl's birthdays and she is fabulous! Her website is www.princess-celebrations.com I think this is her Belle costume and Jennie is Cinderella. Melinda is the epitome of a princess...she is as good as she is beautiful! First of all, Melinda has has given me two of the CUTEST little nephews EVER! (who of course love me the most--admit it, Scott!) Second of all she's talented as hell!!! She will kill me, however....she is having a vocal concert/review on June 2 at the SCERA showhouse II--i'm not sure on the time...just a minute let me call her--okay it's from 10-11am. So there ya go! Our motto is "Sisters by birth, friends by choice." sniff, sniff :)

2 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

You are right, I am going to kill you..."D-E-D Ded!!" Thanks for the shout out, you be watching my blog you may find yourself at the pinnicle of your career!

Dottie Stay said...

And it looks like I am my biggest fan as well.