Wednesday, May 9, 2007

And the photos just keep on comin...

Here are more of Wrigley Orton Nielsen. He just looks so chubby and squeezable! I honestly cannot wait to seize and squeeze him--(something my grandmother Tueller would say!) Scott and I went to Washington DC for a week and have just gotten back. I am trying to get some pictures from the trip up on the ol blog...but my gosh this baby is adorable--much cuter than pictures of me!


2 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

I know, I can't believe that Jonny has a baby! I love that! I want to kiss his chubby little cheeks!! He is so cute, and I can't wait to do down and see him. Inger and Glann will be here over memorial day. How funny is that?

Kate said...

Love the name, LOVE THE BABY!! What a cutie pants! Where does your little bro live? I think it's selfish of siblings to move far away and then have beautiful children.