Tuesday, April 10, 2007

start a blog

Everyone should have a blog. This has been so much fun! I am realizing, however, that my blog is going to be pretty boring. Not a lot changes in my life. I can only share so many pictures of my husband and me, before it starts appearing that I am vain and in love with myself. I could share a lot more of the dog...
Did everyone enjoy 24 last night..hello, if you don't watch 24 with Kiefer Sutherland you really should! And you gotta start with season 1--should anyone want to borrow any of the seasons, let me know we own them all.
I have to give props to my little sister who helped me get started on this blogging stuff. She is so fantastic. Ask her about her emergency brake.

5 comments:

disneyking said...

Megs.,
grats on entering the blogging world. It is fun. I've actually been blogging on my own site for a couple of years, however the posts tend to be eight or nine months apart.
Life looks like it's treating you guys well. Soo happy for you and your main squeeze.
And here's hoping we run into you again sometime at the ole' University Mall!
Much love,
Ryan
aka...
disneyking.blogspot.com

Dottie Stay said...

I personally am so glad that you started a blog. Just another way we can communicate. As if we don't have enough ways already. Good thing Deron and Scott are understanding.

Dottie Stay said...

Enough about the emergency break! Maybe I should post that story on my blog. Do I really want to do that to myself?

Kate said...

What the blog? After 2 harrassing e-mails prompting me to visit your blog, here I am. And I am duly impressed. Carry on Queen Victoria.

Rachel said...

Megan, I hope you don't mind that I followed your link from Mindy's page. . . I couldn't resist! Every once in a while Kamryn still talks about her "other Aunt Megan" who is Ethan's real Aunt Megan. You look great and it sounds like life is good. I've also enjoyed meeting Frank! What a cool dog! Take care.
Rachel (Min's friend)