Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scott and Izzy


Yet another photo...I love pictures. This is Scott's sister's little baby, Isabel. Scott and I call her Izzy, but I don't think Scott's sister, Laurel wants us to call her that...uh oh, sorry Laurel. What is it about seeing guys with babies that is so adorable?! There is nothing cuter to me than my husband holding my nieces and nephews. I'm trying to stall for time because I don't want to run today. Why is it so easy to slip out of the workout schedule and so $&^%difficult to get back into it! Ugh...I think getting into your running clothes is the biggest accomplishment. Once I'm changed I'm good to go. And no sitting down after work...oh no...just keep moving!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Megan, I understand the whole workout thing. I've been going to the gym to try to shed some of this baby weight... yeah... If I can just get into the clothes and make it over to Golds I am good to go. But, first I have to get out of bed!

Laurel said...

I just avoid running at all costs... :) I had a friend in my old ward (who was an instructor at gyms) tell me that if you can get through the first two weeks of any workout program, you're good to go! And it's not the end of the world if you and Scott call her Izzy... She's adorable no matter what! ps. Did Scott tell you he gave her Dr. Pepper?!? Pretty gutsy.

Dottie Stay said...

Yeah, now the cruise is over I have to get ready for the ten year reunion. Deron exercised every damn day on the cruise. I married a maniac...in a good way

Kate said...

Megan, can you please up the frequency of your posts? I need something good to read. You've created somewhat of a blogging frenzy amongst myself and my crew. :)